Google Play Developer Console - Draft, But Under Review?

Hello,
I am a little confused of the Google Developer Console. The app status is in "Draft" (Entwurf in German) and the Update Status is "Under Review" (Wird Überprüft in German). Please see the screenshot below. Did I publish it for review correctly or is this not published for Google Play review? I am not quite sure. It is possible, that I made something wrong in the Production area. Could someone please help? Thank you very much!
Martina

Solange die App noch im Entwurf-Status (Stadium) ist, fehlen noch irgendwelche (erforderlichen) Schritte (Screeshots, Beschreibung, Datenschutzerklärung, ... etc.) Wenn du schon mal eine App erfolgreich im Play Store veröffentlich hast, dann sieh dort nach, was alles noch fehlen könnte ...

Hallo Anke,
danke dir. Ich habe m. E. alle Details, die du genannt hast mit den Schritten im Dashboard gemacht, aber es steht immer noch Entwurf da und ich bin sicher, dass du recht hast, das etwas fehlt. Ich habe bisher noch keine App erfolgreich veröffentlicht, sie stehen alle auf "Entwurf". Im Dashboard kann man ja die Schritte verfolgen. Was steht denn bitte beim App-Status, wenn die App bei Google Play in Überprüfung ist? Google prüft ja alle Apps. Danke dir!

Hello,
It is crazy, I am not able to make the Shakespeare app from draft mode into active or what ever will be written during Google review. I was in the production area of Google Play and I have a Release like you can see on the screenshots below, but there always the draft mode. Could someone please help? Everything is German, because I am in Germany, sorry! Draft = Entwurf Production = "Produktion" I would to send the app to Google for a review and for to publish. Thank you very much.

Hier z.B. müssten 10 Punkte "abgearbeitet" werden:

Falls du das und alles andere erledigt hast und nichts mehr irgendwo noch markiert wird, kann du nur warten, bis Google deine App geprüft hat / zulässt.

Btw, as long as an app is still in draft mode, it can still be deleted. As soon as this has been published / approved, this is no longer possible. You can then only unpublish the app.

grafik

Thank you. The 10 points you have listed in the overview are all ok. I have done them. I think the problem is, that in the Dashboard is still "Draft" until Google Play has approved the app. In the Production area is the state "Production". I have watched a tutorial on YouTube and I made it correctly. In the moment, Google prefers Covid-19 a admininstrative apps from official offices, so far I know. Perhaps this is the reason. Thank you!

Thank you!