Getting a run time error as failure from system when iam trying to share around 10 thousand line of data which is present in the text box or label to my Google drive

Got it … I will follow that. Thank you everyone for all your help. It was really helpful.
I wanted to know one last silly thing :sweat_smile:. as iam thinking to publish it and when the user downloads it and installs it can I give them the basic tutorial of my app like what does different buttons and text box do in the app so that it will be easy for them to use. Is it possible?

Thank you

Try a spotlight extension
You can find them here App Inventor Extensions | Pura Vida Apps

Taifun

I got it and I have tested it aswell . I have put the spotlight block under screen1 initialise block because of which it shows up every time I open the app but I wanted it to show only when the user install the app and open it for the first time. Is there anyway ?

You could do a search and you would find How to get components to show only when App is opened for the first time?

Yes. I did it and I got it. Iam just done with that thing
Thank you :blush:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.