This extension is used to pay using UPI Payment

Picture of all the blocks

Download link here

com.AK_Tech.UpiPayment.aix (39.2 KB)
Note : pls use screen error occurred event to catch error
Hope you like it... if you like it don't forget to :+1: this topic

How can you trust this extension -

you can trust this as this is totally based on the guide -

as many people trust that guide so if you trust that guide than you should also trust as both are made on the basis of Intent class

11 Likes

Wow nice extension @Aarush_Kumar

1 Like

thank you @Alpha2020

1 Like

Hi @Aarush_Kumar, looks like a great extension.
However you should note that users might have trust issues.
How can you assure that the extension is safe to use, follows all guildelines set by National Payments Corporation of India (NCPI), and doesn't collect any sensitive data of the user.
No one knows what's happening behind the scene.
The extension is dealing with sensitive data like UPI ID, UPI PIN, etc. It is necessary that the extension comply with all regulation set by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) as well.
If you can't assure security, better remove the extension or add a line:

:warning: USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!

below the extension.

It's not only about users, It's for you as well. See this news article dated Feb 1, 2021

Several interlocutory applications have been filed in the plea which also seek direction for framing regulation to ensure that data collected on UPI platforms is not “exploited” or used in any manner other than for processing payments.

Also see this...

The Sensitive User Data They Collect via UPI
Part 1 • Part 2 • Part 3

5 Likes

it is on you if you believe then only use this extension this extension does not sue any api also how can i prove if it is safe as per me this extension is totally safe to use because it does not uses any third party api

2 Likes

Why not provide a full explanation of how it works in your extension description/first post, in order to allay any fears developers/users may have about how it works?

2 Likes

you can trust this as this is totally based on the guide -

as many people trust that guide so if you trust that guide than you should also trust as both are made on the basis of Intent class
also see this -
https://razorpay.com/docs/payment-gateway/payment-methods/upi-intent/

and if mods are still not believing then i can even share my code to them

1 Like

Hi,

Thanks for the Extension, is it possible to share a Sample .aia file to see how the Extension works.

Sincerely,
Vimal

1 Like

i am not sure because you have to put your address and everything so better make on your own

to make it more safe you should encrypt details like amount, upi address, etc.

Hi,

Thanks for the reply, can you please let me know what this Mcid means and is it necessary to mention it.

Sincerely,
Vimal

1 Like

it means Merchant code

So UPI payment can be done with a few blocks and an Activity Starter, no need for your extension ?

1 Like

probably yes if you want you can do

Hi,

When I Make the Payment I am getting the error Payee MCC Invalid Length, can you please let me know how to get around this

Sincerely,
Vimal

do you even know what is your merchant code?you first have to get your merchant code and then enter there

Hi,

Thanks for the reply, the Extension is working fine with Phone Pe and WhatsApp, but not working with Paytm and Google Pay, I have entered the mcid correctly. Might be Paytm and Google Pay have upgraded their Apps

Sincerely,
Vimal

2 Likes

Nice extension :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

@Aarush_Kumar, @TIMAI2

I am not sure about Paytm but GooglePay has updated, now you all can accept UPI payments through the Merchant account only and for that you need a merchant account UPI Id which is not the same as a normal UPI Id, a merchant code, and a merchant name in-order to make payment through GooglePay.

So now it is time to make a GooglePay extension, note that GooglePay is also supported out of India also so we can need to think about Internationalisation also.

I have created an extension for that but I have no merchant account with GooglePayBusiness so if anyone is interested in testing then I can send an extension to him/her privately.

Thanks

1 Like