[Free] UpiPayment Extension

One more thing I want to add after the successful test I will make it open source so anyone can see the code and if want then they can build their own version of the extension.

1 Like

wow! @preetvadaliya this works fine and activity also success, but when we call

component_method

it shows below error, but by skipping it we can perform the UPI Action

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: No virtual method getOpenAnimType()Ljava/lang/String; in class Lcom/google/appinventor/components/runtime/Form; or its super classes'com.google.appinventor.components.runtime.Form' appears in /data/app/~~w_gkc56oE5jKY6FMjHFoxQ==/edu.mit.appinventor.aicompanion3-Ycx7Ivbi2Fu7E1ndkA3A-g==/base.apk)
Note: You will not see another error reported for 5 seconds.

Are you testing in companion or with an apk?

using companion

You should also test the apk.

Tested same result

Also show your blocks. Maybe this way it will be easier to judge what is going on.

blocks

Tried to catch the Screen Error but nothing happened.

will remove the extension and directly try above method as it is based on this trick.

1 Like

Actually, Google has made some changes to Google Pay payment gateway so you have to male some changes to code of extension and also keep in mind you can only accept payments on Google Pay business using this...(Android Intent method.)

It always show No corresponding activity found.

UNABLE TO PROCESS
Shows this transaction may be risky. For safety, It can't be completed at this time

How can I use your extension for flutterwave Africa, because it does not have UPI it only have API.

It's so big!!! little smaller

@Aarush_Kumar for the extension please use an icon of 16px x 16px
Thank you

Taifun