[Free | No ADS] Nitnem Sahib - Nitnem and Gurbani

Nitnem Sahib - Nitnem and Gurbani

Simple app for Nitnem and Gurbani without ADS, to read/learn bani so that everyone can use it.

Currently App Contains:

• Japji Sahib
  • Jaap Sahib
  • Chaupai Sahib
  • Anand Sahib
  • Kirtan Sohila
  • More will be added in future

Features:

• Amoled Friendly Pure Black Dark theme
  • Auto Scroll
  • Show Scroll Position on Title Bar
  • Ad Free Forever
  • Simple Interface
  • Hindi and Punjabi
  • Right / Center Align Bani text
  • Go Full Screen
  • Hide Title Bar while scrolling (Option in Settings)

Screenshots:

Old Screenshots

Credits

Thank You so much to @dora_paz @Gordon_Lu @TIMAI2 and all the other community members and extension developers without you all my app wasn't here.

Downloads

Download Now

Contribute

Help us improve this app by reporting bugs. You can report bugs here as well as on github issues.

Note:
Currently the play store version is in review so the current version is of Kodular once it's reviewed play store will show new version 6.0 that is of App Inventor.

Edit: V6.0 is out :partying_face:

Did you use any extensions? If you did, please credit the developers and provide a link to their extensions.

1 Like

I guess this is enough?

I have written thanks to all in my first post but @Gordon_Lu told me on "PM" to mention everyone specifically.

Thanks to all the Extension Developers:
@Taifun, @Anke, @Gordon_Lu, @Aquib_Khan, @vknow360, ColinTree, @Jaxparrow @shreyash @VSATISH13, @Atom_Developer .

2 Likes

I removed your mail adres. No personal info on the community please.

1 Like

OK no problem, btw it wasn't personal it was an public email. My organization manages that email.

V6.1

• Fix Crashes
  • Fix Search Issues
  • Minor Bug Fixes
  • Added app icon

Update Now

V6.2

• Added Jaap Sahib Ji
  • Added app icon
  • Removed Storage Permission
  • Minor Bug Fixes

Update Now

V6.3

• Remember Scroll Speed
  • Minor Bug Fixes

Update Now

I love kirtans

You can add a feature to the app where users can add, edit and delete their own bani(s) :slight_smile:

So that you do not have to make updates often.

It is not so complicated actually

1 Like

If anyone knows then do let me know why play store isn't approving my releases after version 6.0?

Because you are not patient enough. Google Play states that since the start of the pandemic approving can take a longer time then normal. It could even take days for something to be approved.

2 Likes

OK fine before this my app used to get approval in an hour this is first time I am having that long time.

V6.4

• Fix Crashes
  • Fix Search Issues
  • Minor Bug Fixes

Update Now

Why do you post every time there is a new version on Google Play when there isn't? At the moment it is still 6.0. Just post here when it is actually available.

4 Likes

Finally V6.4 is approved! Changelog for users coming from v6.0

• Added Jaap Sahib Ji
  • Added app icon
  • Removed Storage Permission
  • Remember Scroll Speed
  • Fix Crashes
  • Fix Search Issues
  • Minor Bug Fixes

Update Now

V6.5

• Optimized Full Screen UI
  • Added Smooth Animations
  • Major Performance Improvements
  • Fix App Crashes when scrolling with two fingers
  • Fixed Various Minor Bugs

Update Now

Can anyone please tell me what can be improved in this app from Ui side I have some user reviews on mail that they don't like ui I want to know from community that what can be improved I am open to suggestions.