🟩 [FREE] GS Connected - A Swiss Army Knife for Google Sheets

Hi, I would like to use this extension on Kodular

I wanted to quickly explain to you what I should do and if it was possible with this application

It is a very simple app with which attendance at work is clocked in but I would like to export these attendances to a Google sheet. This is where the question arises: with this application is it possible that if I create a new user I can automatically create a page in my Google sheet where All times will be written inside every day

Let me start by saying that I write in Italian and use a translator. I hope that everything is correct and understandable

Do you mean a user signs in with their google account or just adding a new username and password?

If the first one, the the google account user would need to authenticate/authorize with the script in order to be able to use it

If the second one, then you should be able to create a spreadsheet or worksheet in a spreadsheet and set data to that sheet.

what about set Data to Range with arabic text ?

If your data is uriEncoded it should work to set a range with data that contains arabic text.

1 Like

Ok, thanks. which characters like "/" are prohibited in setDatatoRange?

None as far as I am aware, as long as you uriEncode the data.

And any maximum character limit in a cell?

Yes, 50000 characters (although you may be able to go higher if you use appendRow in a google apps script)

1 Like

Let me explain better, I would like to do the following steps

Check if the page is present in the Google sheet example (page 1)

If not present, add it

If present, add a line to the first available line

I would also use you to say that if you know how to do it and give me a little Cech it would really be the best

[image]

You can get all the grid(sheet) names of the current spreadsheet:

You can add a grid(sheet) if it is not in the list above:

You can then append a row of data:

This information is all available in the first post of this guide...

1 Like

Fantastic thanks 1000 everything works perfectly

I ask you one last thing with this function APPENDROWDATA
With this function it is possible to send multiple lines

You can, but you would need to make multiple calls to the script and the sheet. It would be better to send a range of data as a list of lists.

Look for the SetDataToRange examples in the first post Blocks and Usage.

Hi, I'm using the function you told me and I'll also send you a screenshot but nothing happens?

While if I use the other formulas everything works

Ah, I see you use Kodular.

Do you have your lists set to json ?

If you mean within the settings of my KODULAR application

They are not set up as Json

Can you change them to Json Lists ?

I ask you as a courtesy, can you explain to me what will change in my app if I set this functionality

The list of lists will be sent to the google apps script as a stringified json:

[["AAA","11"],["BBB","100"]]

instead of a set of letters and numbers in rounded brackets

((AAA 11),(BBB 100))

The apps script is then able to convert this stringified json to a json object (array) for applying to the spreadsheet.

In essence it will not work otherwise...

1 Like

As stated in the first post under Blocks and Usage

1 Like