[OUTDATED][Free] Admob Extension - Add different types of AdMob ads in your application

Are you using companion ?

This error occurs if Ad request was not filled due to lack of availability of ads. If you are getting in Test Rewarded id then try with your own admob reward ad. I guess you will not get this error in real id.

whether I am using the companion or the compiled app, no ads load
would you please upload an aia file? :eyes:

/* Updated on December 11 2021*/

AdsApp.aia (2.0 MB)

2 Likes

works great for me now :sweat_smile:, thanks :grin:

I called this method on Screen1.initalize, it worked for some time but now it gives me this error.
What can be the problem?

You need to ask a permission when screen Initialize

When Screen1 Initialize 
     Call Screen1 AskForPermission permission name = android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE

Delete old AdmobSdk extension & use this : com.oseamiya.admobsdks

I have not added this permission in manifest thinking that it will added by default :sweat_smile:. Later on I read this post but forgot to update the extension. Extension has been updated now.

Now it works thanks :blush:

My application consists of 3 screens, do I have to initialize sdk on each screen?

rewarded ad test code is wrong

and please add

thank u for all

no :slight_smile: I tried

1 Like

You can initialize AdMob once the application starts (Screen1), you also can initialize it in other screens but you don't need to, once is enough.

1 Like

You can use SetAdUnitId block to set your ad unit id .

1 Like

Also, Now AdUnitId is added in designer property.

2 Likes

Nice work @oseamiya :wink: :+1:

2 Likes

thank you again. It's very good for me

I'm starting to learn and I couldn't do it anyway, I did everything right.
Could you send me an AIA so I can see the blocks?
Thanks!

POST #11

2 Likes

I am getting this error:

A required meta-data tag in your app's AndroidManifest.xml does not exist. You must have the following declaration within the <application> element:

<meta-data android:name="com.google.android.gms.version" android:value="@integer/google_play_services_version" />

Did I miss something? I have followed the steps.

1 Like

Did you added AdmobSdk extension ? AdmobSdk extension fulfill the requirement of this manifest. See :

Also, This extension doesn't work with companion as companion app don't have required manifest. You should compile the application to see the result.

Thanks oseamiya. Actually I tried with the companion. I compiled and it is working perfectly. Very nice job! Thanks a lot!

1 Like