wobble
morph

Credits
Thanks to MIT Appinventor and whole community

11 Likes

Publish demo APK or aia :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Quite simple aix to use, anyways I will post soon

Nice extension btw is that FAB made with MIT ai2 ?

1 Like

or kodular

1 Like

The extension uses the following library. If not mistaken output images were taken from examples

2 Likes

great extension :grinning: :100:

1 Like

how to add delay, it's great mix complex animation if use delay time

1 Like

There is a delay function in the similar Phase extension

1 Like

Ya, I will add it soon, Optimizations + Custom Interpolators and more coming in V2

Phase is based on another animation library by Daimajia

From where i can download this extension?

1 Like

Here it is :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

thanks it is amazing

2 Likes

Hello all.

I am back working on a skydiving Heads Up Display (HUD) for use with augmented reality (AR) glasses. I have my FeatherBLE microprocessor successfully sending the data. Now I need a graphic display for that data, similar to a flight display used in aircraft. Would this be a good extension for that purpose?

Three years ago I just used numeric output and changing colors. I would like a better display now, such as a moving horizontal or vertical line.

Thank you.

John

1 Like

What is not working?

1 Like

Hi Patryk. Perhaps this was the wrong venue to post my query. I have zero knowledge of animation and I am trying to gain some. I just wanted to know if this flubbie extension was a good route to go.

Cheers

1 Like

Hello John, welcome.

I am not aware of an extension to do what you want. I suspect you can make your

possibly to mimic aircraft attitude using existing Blocks and controls.

Use a Canvas to display a manipulate horizontal and vertical lines . Creating Animated Apps shows some of the basics.

Simulate working gauges etc. doing something like this Make an Analog Gauge and use it to display something useful

Other animation techniques involve using animated gif files or a series of png images .

1 Like

Thank you Steve!

I had a rudimentary round gauge airspeed indicator working fairly well for output three years ago so I will dust off those techniques again.

Thank you.

1 Like

My post was replied to a post by user @beeth

1 Like