Firebase error only en apk

hi
I have made an application, using firebase, that works perfectly for me in the simulator. But when I convert it to apk it closes and doesn't work. The error is from firebase. What can be?

We do not know....

Hello. Did you solve your problem. I have a trouble like too

our friend @Crispulazamora asked this question without providing any details more than a year ago and has been seen in March 2021 last time here in the community... it is very unlikely that you will get an answer from our friend therefore...

so what about elaborating? please read

Taifun

When I connect project from, AI companion no problem. Rhe projects works fine. But apk doesn't run.
If I don't use firebase in project also no problem but firebase causes problem in apk File.

Show your relevant blocks, firebase rules...

Rustem asked the same question in post 3 :wink:

1 Like

For the dataChanged event to work, a connection with firebase must be initiated, for example, storing a dummy value.

I note you are requesting data from two tags float and int, but you provide no blocks to show you saving values to these tags ?

İf possible, can you do what you say. Please

Where do the values for float and int come from? Show your blocks

All blocks are these. Value float and int came from firebase. Because of the error in my project, I got the aia file of a similar project, but they had the same error.

And this all works fine when connect with AI companion. But apk doesn't work. The project works with a microcontroller esp8266. MC sends sensor value to firebase. And AI2 reads these value from firebase.
Everything works fine. Just apk doesn't

Here is same project.

Do you get an error message from the apk / installed app ?

Post the Screen1.Initialize event block.
Which Android version?

Use logcat and post results:

İnstalled on Android 12 but didn't work. On Android 5.1 couldn't install. Allowed unknown source.
And I couldn't understand the other you said.

What don't you understand about this part?

Let's take a look at the APK. So upload the APK to Google Drive and post the link here.

I deleted the firebase url.
Aia and apk file

Try this one:
FirebaseIOT_2.aia (670.9 KB)