Extension: Modified Notification Style to support Android 12 and above

I'm not sure if this is because of the extension, you can share a demo project with us over here, so that I can take a look at what's wrong

testNotif_default.aia (222.6 KB)

Yeah, even just this basic demo app has the issue. You can't check the "allow reply" checkbox in this demo because you'll get an error. This demo is using the official extension, which doesn't allow that function. I also compiled my own with rush that simply changes FLAG_IMMUTABLE to FLAG_MUTABLE and that allows the reply function. That's not what's in this demo though because I didn't want that to be blamed for the main issue here. Using either my compiled extension or the official extension like what's in this demo, causes extreme difficulty with unlocking the screen if there's a notification when the screen is off.

The discussion of the Notification Style extension includes the configurable Properties of Importance and Priority.

• Importance Channel
    Define the importance of the channel check here for more information.
    blocks (68)
    component_set_get (13)
    Default: 2
  • IMPORTANCE_MIN ➜ 0
  • IMPORTANCE_LOW ➜ 1
  • IMPORTANCE_DEFAULT ➜ 2 (default)
  • IMPORTANCE_HIGH ➜ 3
  • IMPORTANCE_MAX ➜ 2
  • Priority Notification
    Set notification priority, check here for more information
    blocks (67)
    component_set_get (12)
    Default: 2
  • PRIORITY_MIN ➜ 0
  • PRIORITY_LOW ➜ 1
  • PRIORITY_DEFAULT ➜ 2 (default)
  • PRIORITY_HIGH ➜ 3
  • PRIORITY_MAX ➜ 2

For both, the Default value listed is "2". However the "more information" link leads me to the conclusion that "Default" is another constant in both cases.

Default importance seems to be "3"

Default notification importance: shows everywhere, makes noise, but does not visually intrude.

Constant Value: 3 (0x00000003)

And Default Priority seems to be "0"

Default notification priority. If your application does not prioritize its own notifications, use this value for all notifications.

Constant Value: 0 (0x00000000)

What am I missing? Are the default values for Priority and Importance both "2" or are they "0" and "3" respectively?

Kind regards,
Randal

Hi, ich habe die Extension(siehe titel) benutzt in einer App. Die schickt leider keine App Benachritigungen. Weiß jemand woran es liegen könnte?