Error d8 failed

Another comment. Compiling works, but when I want to install the app on my phone, I get the message that the installation was not carried out because the project conflicts with an existing project.

Great that it works and compiles. But your project is still on the brink... it's just too big and if you keep making it bigger, it will stop compiling again. Therefore, optimization is still recommended.

You must export your keystore from the AI2 server and import it into the AI2 test server.

Thank you Anke. Do you know when AI2 test server will be released as a standard?

No, but why do you want to know? You can also build your app via the test server after importing your original keystore there and - if desired - then publish it in the Play Store.

I will do so. Again thanks to all for your hepl

1 Like

Please help me, my project still has errors and I haven't received any help

All is running perfectely

1 Like

If your project is too large you will either have to make it smaller or wait until the fix is published to ai2.

1 Like

Hola buenas tardes. Tengo el mismo problema. No se puede compilar el proyecto. Error d8 failed.
Es un error frecuente?

I have the same error (it's also a large project)
imagen
Compiling works on the test server.

Please read the previous posts. Everything necessary has already been said.

But Play Protect prevents it from installing in the mobile device.

Press on "Install Anyway"

I clicked on Install anyway
But the final message is "No se ha instalado la aplicación" (application not installed)

Uninstall the previous version. If you compiled your app on a test server, it was signed with a different key.

1 Like

Thanks a lot.
Uninstalling in the device the previous version of the app (compiled in the normal server), Now I can install the new version compiled in the test server.

I read in previous posts about the need to import your Keystore in the test server.
In my case, it was already there.
But now I understand that the .apk file carries some different key, depending on the server where the app has been compiled. Which prevents it from beeing installed in the same device, if the app compiled in a different server hasn't been uninstalled before. ¿Is that right?
(For a good communication, sometimes it's not enough that the sender says something. It's also required that the receiver is on the same background and level of expertise, and deciphers and understands the message)

I don't think so...the keys are always there...but different. On the main server you compile the apk signed with different keys, on the test server with different keys. Therefore, there is a conflict and you cannot update the app on your phone. You need to export the keys from the main server and import them to the test server so that the keys are the same on both servers.

1 Like