Error al descargar

(Spanish) tengo un problema que se puede solucionar, pero no encuentro el como.
En mi app quiero que al presionar dos veces una imagen que aparece, se descargue esta, y copiar ese código y pegarlo para unas 100 imagenes más, pero no he logrado concretar en anda y no funciona de ninguna manera mi código, que puedo hacer?

An image is not some text, but you are trying to save the image as text using the file component... this will not work...

There is no such permission Dispositivos... if you want to ask for permission, use the helper block... the text ReadMediaImages is also incorrect...

Let me suggest you do do some tutorials to learn the basics... also please elaborate what exactly you are trying to do...

What exactly do you like to copy/paste?
And next time before taking a screenshot, first switch the language to English to get help also from those, who don't understand Spanish... this is an international community...

See also How to ask a question (open new topic)

A very good way to learn App Inventor is to read the free Inventor's Manual here in the AI2 free online eBook App Inventor 2 Book: Create Your Own Android Apps ... the links are at the bottom of the Web page. The book 'teaches' users how to program with AI2 blocks.
There is a free programming course here Course In A Box and the aia files for the projects in the book are here: App Inventor 2 Book: Create Your Own Android Apps
How to do a lot of basic things with App Inventor are described here: How do you...? .

Also do the tutorials http://appinventor.mit.edu/explore/ai2/tutorials.html to learn the basics of App Inventor, then try something and follow the Top 5 Tips: How to learn App Inventor

Taifun

Trying to push the limits! Snippets, Tutorials and Extensions from Pura Vida Apps by icon24 Taifun.

Post all relevant blocks and use English blocks. Also explain what your goal is.

Also find out how to correctly request storage permission on Android < 13 and Android ≥ 13.

I understand and apologize for my ignorance, I am now writing this from English. My app will be about an app, in which there will be different photos, wallpapers for cell phones, it has several options and screen, and their respective photos by category, each screen is reached by a button which says what photos it will have. The current problem is that I haven't been able to get the images to be downloaded for free wallpaper use, which obviously makes my app not work

:question:

Which images? Where do these come from and where are they stored?

As I said: How to ask a question (open new topic)

Continuing the discussion from Error al descargar:

All of these images come from RealMediaImages, and what do you mean by storage?

Unbenannt
Taifun

Some more feedback

1. switch screens correctly
    App Inventor Tutorials and Examples: Manager Screen | Pura Vida Apps

2. your global variable LISTA: is it a list, a dictionary or an image name?
    it can't be all of them at the same time

Taifun