Error 1103 when trying to send via post using wifi companion

i am trying to send via post the code but i get error 1103 trying to send the data via post. i am using xampp for localhost but i dont know why i cant get the error 1103 this is my code and my blocks

codigophp

using the localhost web browser its working xampp but when i try to use the app inventor mit companion wifi i get 1103 error

Yet another php question!

Your echo command is all wrong.

try this:

echo "Recibo el nombre: " . $nombre . " email: " . $email . " telefone: " . $telefone . ".";

<?php

$nombre = $_POST['nombre'];
$email = $_POST['email'];
$telefone = $_POST['telfone'];

echo "Recibo el nombre: " . $nombre . " email: " . $email . " telefone: " . $telefone . ".";

?>

tested and working on my server

Also have you checked that your local server is working correctly, and serving php pages?

i am trying to send the text post like the page example but the follow just dont send to the url its like the web postText not working using companion wifi i dont know why App inventor. PHP POST GET

only works get. when i use the get its working but the other not working

It would really help if you provided a screenshot of your relevant blocks, so we can see what you are trying to do, and where the problem may be.

To get an image of your blocks, right click in the Blocks Editor and select "Download Blocks as Image". You might want to use an image editor to crop etc. if required. Then post it here in the community.

Taifun

Trying to push the limits! Snippets, Tutorials and Extensions from Pura Vida Apps by icon24 Taifun.

my blocks are the same but when i use the campion i cant get label answer i dont know if its the campion wifi or some problem with the web url...

the label not changing its like my phone is disconnect using the post. y use get and its working...

I already fixed this for you in a previous topic?

i dont know what is the real problem the code that you send me its ok but i use the image code and the label or text ouput change i dont know if its problem of my phone the companion wifi or my computer.

maybe i will try use the usb o emulator for discard what is the problem.

I just looked more closely at your blocks:

Use your own url and php file!

postblocks

here is my blocks and when use the button nothing happen i dont get text in label i dont know why i use the emulator and same results. nothing happen.
this is my url https://pruebaconmiarchivophp.000webhostapp.com/app2/pruebasalvar.php

the php code is this

$datos = $_POST;
$cateto1 = $datos['cateto1'];
$cateto2 = $datos['cateto2'];

$hipotenusa = sqrt(pow($cateto1,2) + pow($cateto2,2));

$resultado = "Cateto 1 = ".$cateto1."\n\nCateto 2 = ".$cateto2."\n\nHipotenusa = ".$hipotenusa;

echo $resultado;
?>

I have just tested this, it works fine:

I trust you are not trying to send a name and email to this php ?

but the post not working similar to the get?. or i am wrong?. so what is my problem in my code?. i cant send values for catetos and get the answer using in the block web got text assign to the label or textbox ?.

There is no error in your code.

If you set TextBox1=3 and TextBox2=4, you get in responseContent
"Cateto 1 = 3
Cateto 2 = 4
Hipotenusa = 5"

but my problem is that i send numbers but when i click in the button for get the response content nothing happen its like the button is broken and do nothing. which is my error for not working the button?

how can see and detect the problem help please i am stuck in this problem 2 days... i dont know how to solve...

Do you have a ? at the end of your url (like you have for GET) ?

If you do, you need to remove it for POST, the ? is not required: