Emulator text error

for my 30 pc lab, I install the new aistarter
the following error keeps happening for different PC at different time, some time work after restart the PC some time not

other detailed:
you can add design component such button and textBox but it will appear with no text or with weird text or number

The new emulator by default starts up running whatever was running when it was last shut down.

That might be a project from another student in another class using that PC.

The Companion startup process eventually wipes that away when loading the current project.

I see that a lot as a Power User trying out student projects in the emulator.

what is the best practice you recommend to prevent this error
or to deal with this error

The corrupted/missing text issue is something we are tracking, and we think it might be due to an unexpected interaction with the fonts or the locale of the host machine as it's not something we see when we test on our laptops with a fresh Windows install (we're also not sure why this should be, but it's not consistent enough to replicate).

do you have suggestions to try