Edu.mit.appinventor.aicompanion3: Targeting S+ (version 31 and above) requires that one of FLAG_IMMUTABLE or FLAG_MUTABLE be specified when creating a PendingIntent. Strongly consider using FLAG_IMMUTABLE, only use FLAG_MUTABLE if some functionality depen

This is working well last time but now I have a problem that below message. I don't know why happened.
please help me.
edu.mit.appinventor.aicompanion3: Targeting S+ (version 31 and above) requires that one of FLAG_IMMUTABLE or FLAG_MUTABLE be specified when creating a PendingIntent. Strongly consider using FLAG_IMMUTABLE, only use FLAG_MUTABLE if some functionality depends on the PendingIntent being mutable, e.g. if it needs to be used with inline replies or bubbles.

which components and extensions are you using?
do a search for FLAG_IMMUTABLE in the community to find some threads which might help...

Taifun

1 Like

I am using that "Serial component which can be used to connect to devices like Arduino"
this is default component serial in app.
thank you again

The Serial component BUG is discussed here> Serial component error ( requires that one flag of FLAG_IMMUTABLE be specified)

hi Taifun,

I using the direct MSM on app inventor and recibe the same error. Is this fixed? or any possibilities to fix it?

equires that one of FLAG_IMMUTABLE or FLAG_MUTABLE be specified when creating a PendingIntent. Strongly consider using]

Do you have any new to solve the problem ?