Display two csv files in VerticalScrollArrangement

what do you need the buttons and the 2 clocks for?

Actually, the buttons and the 2 clocks for reading the text with sound but Tim stopped and said he would not be developing this project further....
Now, I don't know how can I add the sound in it. So, I am in a very difficult sitiuation.

I always thought it was your project not that of @TIMAI2 . But @TIMAI2 did all the work.

Yes, because you let others do the work for you instead of learning how to do it yourself.
You again and again try to let others do the work for you.

1 Like

Do you think it would be feasible to use the TextToSpeech component to read through the text, instead of syncing a .mp3 file? All you'll have to do is use 4 blocks.

However, the voice will at often times sound boring, monotonous, and robotic.

yes, but your goal is too high even for experts, it takes a lot of work.
if I remember correctly TIM has already helped you also for the sound

It isn't very strenuous to make, but the amount of work they expect us to do is way too much. They need to learn from us and implement it in their app themselves. As Anke said,

I would be a very happy if any one can do exactly the same as Tim have done in the previous post

then I promise you that I will continue develope it by myself. Because it is really very difficult to add sound in it.

Could you please answer my previous question?

No, I think it is not possible because Ghica.vanemdeboas has tried this method but it was not working as expected.

Why would anyone want to do that?

Seriously?

Yes, @Ghica spend hours and hours to help you and it was never enough or everytime you wanted it differently.

1 Like

Because they are helpful people for the one who need help.

I promised because if I didn't succed in developing it I will not ask for help.

Yes, you are right @Ghica has spent hours and hours to help me and all thanks to her because Ghica is a very helpful teacher and I learned a lot from her till now.

You could just modify his app in accordance of your needs. It's pretty straightforward, and he's already pointed you in the right direction. If you don't understand the app, you should get to reading.

Anyways, this discussion is breaching the relevancy of the topic. Please try to implement things before asking the community. Only if you cannot do so/have trouble in doing so should you ask us.

Also, it's worth trying to formulating pseudocode before implementing features in your app. Pseudocode is a rough, plain-text version of your logic. It's much less intimidating and onerous as writing the fully-fledged code.

Believe me since last week I have being trying and I did my best to modify his app in accordance of my need but I couldn't because he used a different method which is a very complicated method and it 's a very difficult for me.

Hello patel,
I am sorry for inconenience.
I have tried this project again. When I select 1b.csv from listview, it highlight the first sentence and there is no problem but when I select 1.csv from listview it does not highlight the first sentence. After I tested again and again, I noticed that when I click All button to read 1.csv file, it reads seven sentences of 1.csv and then it starts highlight the first sentence of 1b.csv file

readerDisplayDynamic_2.aia
So, please have a look if you can help me to solve this problem.
Thank you so much.

Try this change

Now it highlight the first sentence even if I select any file from listview.
Thank you very much patel for helping me. I really appreciate you.

Is it possible to create a HorizontalArrangement at the bottom in order to add many buttons inside it because I tried to add the HorizontalArrangement and select csv files from listview the HorizontalArrangement moved to the top instead of stick in the bottom.

I don't know how, maybe you need create it with dclite, but I think it would be not easy.
As I said your goal is too high even for experts and you want more and more

1 Like

I am sorry to bother you and ask you more and more patel. You are a very very helpful person. Thank you so much patel.

I will do my best to find some way to create it.

Create an invisible VerticalArrangement below the VerticalScrollArrangement. When you're creating the HorizontalArrangement, create it into the aforementioned VerticalArrangement, and turn the latter visible.

Please give me the latest .aia file, and I'll implement these changes in them.

Thank you very much Nishyanth_Kumar
Here you are:
readerDisplayDynamic_2.aia (155.2 KB)