Display two csv files in VerticalScrollArrangement

Kindly, tell me how can I reach to TIMAI2 help?

If I remember well this project was made by TIM, you have to wait his participation or send PM

Yes, this project was made by Tim, but he dislikes to continue helping me all time because he always did all works for me and he wants me to learn and do it by myself. So please try to help me at this time if you don't mind.Thank you so much patel

I would help you, but I am beginner, this project is out of my knowledge

Hello TIMAI2,

I have a project was made by you and then patel has added a listview to select one of two files but the problem is when I select an item from listview and then select another one it does not delete the previous page but it adds the selected one after the previous one. So, please help me if you can to delete the previous page and displays only selected page because patel has tried to do it but he could not do that and he said that TIMAI2 is only the one who can do it.

From the previous topic:

I said:

Please remember I am only working up solutions for specific issues, it is your app. You should be taking these examples and then write them (not just copy/paste) into your app, so that you understand the order of things and how everything works.

You said:

I will learn all your examples and I will take your works and projects on my shoulder.

I said:

Please find attached a working demo for the display you asked for as above. This is not a fully working example - there is no audio, it is just to demonstrate the methods used in this approach.

I will not be developing this project further.....

2 Likes

No problem Tim. It's up to you. Thank you so much Tim and best wishes. I am talking in truth and I promise you, if you need any help from me in any time and I am able to help you, you will find me helping you. Believe me I respect you as my teacher who taught me every things.

1 Like

I think you need eliminate VerticalScrollArrangement1 and create it with dclite, try this project
readerDisplayDynamic_2.aia (151.0 KB)

Hello patel,

Yes, now it works very well.
Thank you so much for helping me.

Now, I understood very well.
It's really a very complicated way.
I appreciate your for help
Best wishes patel

what do you need the buttons and the 2 clocks for?

Actually, the buttons and the 2 clocks for reading the text with sound but Tim stopped and said he would not be developing this project further....
Now, I don't know how can I add the sound in it. So, I am in a very difficult sitiuation.

I always thought it was your project not that of @TIMAI2 . But @TIMAI2 did all the work.

Yes, because you let others do the work for you instead of learning how to do it yourself.
You again and again try to let others do the work for you.

1 Like

Do you think it would be feasible to use the TextToSpeech component to read through the text, instead of syncing a .mp3 file? All you'll have to do is use 4 blocks.

However, the voice will at often times sound boring, monotonous, and robotic.

yes, but your goal is too high even for experts, it takes a lot of work.
if I remember correctly TIM has already helped you also for the sound

It isn't very strenuous to make, but the amount of work they expect us to do is way too much. They need to learn from us and implement it in their app themselves. As Anke said,

I would be a very happy if any one can do exactly the same as Tim have done in the previous post

then I promise you that I will continue develope it by myself. Because it is really very difficult to add sound in it.

Could you please answer my previous question?

No, I think it is not possible because Ghica.vanemdeboas has tried this method but it was not working as expected.

Why would anyone want to do that?

Seriously?

Yes, @Ghica spend hours and hours to help you and it was never enough or everytime you wanted it differently.

1 Like