Hi Everyone! I am working on my Technovation project. I have many Ideas to solve and I am confused which problem to choose. So, it would be grateful if you all could help me how to decide the problem?
As @Anke has already said, the way you are posting the question is very "foggy".
Anyway, though knowing nothing about your ideas of projects, since you ask "how" to choose, I suggest you to choose one that could help people with disabilities or ilnesses. (i.e. a remote wheelchair ontroller by means of a phone, of a medicine keeping electronic agenda, etc).
You can find similar projects by digging the forum.
Best wishes.
If you are looking for an app idea, here's one I wish I could have used a few months ago when I served on a civil jury.
A jury trial involves being presented with a collection of events and dates and testimonies, along with a set of prosecutor charges.
When it comes time to deliberate with the other jury members, there is no shared online venue for jurors to compare notes and argue based on their bookmarks on what they remembered.
My trial data was six fat notebooks of medical notes, enough to fill a wheelbarrow.
We had no search capabilities into the trial notes.