Dami Slider : Image Sliding Extension With Caching

Simple extension to create infinite image sliding automatically or manually with page indicator , margin & radius.

Features

• recyclerview
  • discrete scrolling
  • page indicator
  • picasso caching etc

Create image sliding like below and many more !

Design1

Design2

Download Link
com.xtiger.damislider.aix (159.6 KB)
Design1.aia (169.6 KB)
Design2.aia (170.4 KB)

Library Used

16 Likes

After bottom nav another very handy extension by you. Thanks

3 Likes

Suggestion: you can add a dot indicator at the bottom of the image and sync it with current image.

1 Like

I tried it and I like it.
I would also like it with the analog buttons that a slider has and even better it would be if it could use the saved images on our device.
Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

Suggestion: when in manual/swipe mode (not auto) at the last image return to the first image, like a carousel, and like what your auto function does...or at least provide an option for this. Also, can you add any other animations ? Also, ability to set/adjust speed of animation when in auto mode?

1 Like

Infinite scrolling feature is implemented,
Currently i dint find any library without R.txt for dots indicator so it will implemented when i find such library
Currently working on picasso implementation for caching
I will release new version when picasso and animations added.

1 Like

You can take help from @oseamiya Unity ads extension to implement R.txt.

1 Like

Thanks , will try soon

It worked,
Dots indicator also added
Screen_Recording_20240701-185519-ezgif.com-crop

Updated download links in first post

2 Likes

Great, very useful extensions by you. I will use this in my production app. Thanks

1 Like

Switched Viewpager to RecyclerView library for better performance !

Few and simple blocks

Drag listview component to add recyclerview library
Download from top of the post with v2

2 Likes

Final version 3.3
Picasso library also added to load and cache images

Download link updated in 1st post

1 Like

Today I tested it, I feel lag in initialization and in swipe. Don't know about other user.

When using width to automatic you need to add at least 5 / 6 items to cover the width of screen to make it smooth. However here is better and smooth version for design 1.
And yes i also found lag when loading from assets , i will fix it in next release.

2 Likes

I have set width to fill parent. And the above-mentioned extension is using recycler view or view pager? Also any caching library? Thanks for your efforts.

1 Like

Both using recyclerview library and cache too ,looks like its lagging because of switching to loacal image from assets, i will try to fix next saturday.
And dont forget to use dummy listview component to initialize recyclerview library in compiled app.

1 Like