CustomWebView : An extended form of Web Viewer

Both as false :wink:

Thanks @dora_paz

1 Like

Hi!

Does it support 4K playback?
I tried and it doesn't seem to support 4K playback!

Hi,
I am not sure about how media playback is related to a WebView extension.
If the website supports then surely you can play the video in preferred quality.

I think I know an extension to detect clicks on Arrangements.

I can't assure you of the actions though but I cam help you detect the single-click, double-click, triple-click, etc.

Wait until I make an aia.

1 Like

WebView is not actually that kind of view. It consumes all events internally.

1 Like

Well I tell you, I use two platforms and my own player that support 4K.
Obviously with the webview I put the link to the video and that's it.

But when I want to go up from 1080p, like 1440p or 2160p.
The video slows down, it doesn't load and it drops! Possibly the webview doesn't have the right codecs.

Anyway ... thanks for your answer, I will test on several phones to rule out that it is mine, but then I'll tell you!

Good afternoon. Can you please tell me how can I simulate pressing the “Select File” button with a regular button without using the web interface? Here in this code:

Hello once again to you.
In my apk I' ve used about thousand customwebviewers and they work correctly, but i would like to ask if it is posible to initialise them to globle vaiables to reduce such a great number of redudants. I have to download from google drive about 1000 pdf files and any of those files has its bouton.

1 Like

I wonder why you need to create such a large number of WebViews.
Why not change url when needed?

1 Like

Hello. I am having problem in displaying CustomWebView page.

Screen 1 and search button blocks:

l

when I type something in textbox1, and press search (button1), the app crashes.

You forget to make a WebView active.

Can you please guide me with blocks?

Use SetWebView block, example in #post243

1 Like

Thank you @dora_paz!

1 Like

Hi, I got the following Java runtime error. My app make use of CustomWebView version 6. It worked well until some days ago.

Error from Companion: java.lang.RuntimeException: invalid syntax in eval form: :2300:1: caught exception in inliner for # - java.lang.RuntimeException: no such class: com.sunny.CustomWebView.CustomWebView gnu.bytecode.ObjectType.getReflectClass(ObjectType.java:179) gnu.bytecode.ClassType.getModifiers(ClassType.java:103) gnu.bytecode.ClassType.isInterface(ClassType.java:471) gnu.expr.InlineCalls.checkType(InlineCalls.java:56) gnu.expr.InlineCalls.visit(InlineCalls.java:49) gnu.expr.InlineCalls.visitSetExpValue(InlineCalls.java:363) gnu.expr.InlineCalls.visitSetExpValue(InlineCalls.java:28) gnu.expr.ExpVisitor.visitSetExp(ExpVisitor.java:114) gnu.expr.InlineCalls.visitSetExp(InlineCalls.java:369) gnu.expr.InlineCalls.visitSetExp(InlineCalls.java:28) gnu.expr.SetExp.visit(SetExp.java:406) gnu.expr.ExpVisitor.visit(ExpVisitor.java:55) gnu.expr.InlineCalls.visit(InlineCalls.java:46) gnu.expr.InlineCalls.visitBeginExp(InlineCalls.java:272) gnu.expr.InlineCalls.visitBeginExp(InlineCalls.java:28) gnu.expr.BeginExp.visit(BeginExp.java:156) gnu.expr.ExpVisitor.visit(ExpVisitor.java:51) gnu.expr.InlineCalls.visit(InlineCalls.java:46) gnu.expr.InlineCalls.visitBeginExp(InlineCalls.java:272) gnu.expr.InlineCalls.visitBeginExp(InlineCalls.java:28) gnu.expr.BeginExp.visit(BeginExp.java:156) gnu.expr.ExpVisitor.visit(ExpVisitor.java:51) gnu.expr.InlineCalls.visit(InlineCalls.java:46) gnu.expr.InlineCalls.visitLetExp(InlineCalls.java:317) gnu.expr.InlineCalls.visitLetExp(InlineCalls.java:28) gnu.expr.LetExp.visit(LetExp.java:207) gnu.expr.ExpVisitor.visit(ExpVisitor.java:51) gnu.expr.InlineCalls.visit(InlineCalls.java:46) gnu.expr.InlineCalls.visit(InlineCalls.java:28) gnu.expr.LambdaExp.visitChildrenOnly(LambdaExp.java:1664) gnu.expr.LambdaExp.visitChildren(LambdaExp.java:1651) gnu.expr.InlineCalls.visitScopeExp(InlineCalls.java:279) gnu.expr.InlineCalls.visitLambdaExp(InlineCalls.java:349) gnu.expr.InlineCalls.visitLambdaExp(InlineCalls.java:28) gnu.expr.LambdaExp.visit(LambdaExp.java:1640) gnu.expr.ExpVisitor.visit(ExpVisitor.java:55) gnu.expr.InlineCalls.visit(InlineCalls.java:46) gnu.expr.InlineCalls.visit(InlineCalls.java:28) gnu.expr.ExpVisitor.visitAndUpdate(ExpVisitor.java:161) gnu.expr.ExpVisitor.visitExps(ExpVisitor.java:175) gnu.expr.ApplyExp.visitArgs(ApplyExp.java:415) gnu.kawa.reflect.CompileInvoke.validateApplyInvoke(CompileInvoke.java:23) java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method) gnu.expr.InlineCalls.maybeInline(InlineCalls.java:467) gnu.expr.QuoteExp.validateApply(QuoteExp.java:150) gnu.expr.ReferenceExp.validateApply(ReferenceExp.java:191) gnu.kawa.functions.CompilationHelpers.validateApplyToArgs(CompilationHelpers.java:66) java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method) gnu.expr.InlineCalls.maybeInline(InlineCalls.java:467) gnu.expr.QuoteExp.validateApply(QuoteExp.java:150) gnu.expr.ReferenceExp.validateApply(ReferenceExp.java:191) gnu.expr.InlineCalls.visitApplyExp(InlineCalls.java:119) gnu.expr.InlineCalls.visitApplyExp(InlineCalls.java:28) gnu.expr.ApplyExp.visit(ApplyExp.java:410) gnu.expr.ExpVisitor.visit(ExpVisitor.java:55) gnu.expr.InlineCalls.visit(InlineCalls.java:46) gnu.expr.QuoteExp.validateApply(QuoteExp.java:162) gnu.expr.ReferenceExp.validateApply(ReferenceExp.java:191) gnu.kawa.functions.CompilationHelpers.validateApplyToArgs(CompilationHelpers.java:66) java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method) gnu.expr.InlineCalls.maybeInline(InlineCalls.java:467) gnu.expr.QuoteExp.validateApply(QuoteExp.java:150) gnu.expr.ReferenceExp.validateApply(ReferenceExp.java:191) gnu.expr.InlineCalls.visitApplyExp(InlineCalls.java:119) gnu.expr.InlineCalls.visitApplyExp(InlineCalls.java:28) gnu.expr.ApplyExp.visit(ApplyExp.java:410) gnu.expr.ExpVisitor.visit(ExpVisitor.java:51) gnu.expr.InlineCalls.visit(InlineCalls.java:46) gnu.expr.InlineCalls.visitBeginExp(InlineCalls.java:272) gnu.expr.InlineCalls.visitBeginExp(InlineCalls.java:28) gnu.expr.BeginExp.visit(BeginExp.java:156) gnu.expr.ExpVisitor.visit(ExpVisitor.java:51) gnu.expr.InlineCalls.visit(InlineCalls.java:46) gnu.expr.InlineCalls.visit(InlineCalls.java:28) gnu.expr.LambdaExp.visitChildrenOnly(LambdaExp.java:1664) gnu.expr.LambdaExp.visitChildren(LambdaExp.java:1651) gnu.expr.InlineCalls.visitScopeExp(InlineCalls.java:279) gnu.expr.InlineCalls.visitLambdaExp(InlineCalls.java:349) gnu.expr.InlineCalls.visitLambdaExp(InlineCalls.java:28) gnu.expr.ExpVisitor.visitModuleExp(ExpVisitor.java:103) gnu.expr.ModuleExp.visit(ModuleExp.java:482) gnu.expr.ExpVisitor.visit(ExpVisitor.java:51) gnu.expr.InlineCalls.visit(InlineCalls.java:46) gnu.expr.InlineCalls.inlineCalls(InlineCalls.java:33) gnu.expr.Compilation.walkModule(Compilation.java:994) gnu.expr.Compilation.process(Compilation.java:1965) gnu.expr.ModuleInfo.loadByStages(ModuleInfo.java:330) gnu.expr.ModuleExp.evalModule1(ModuleExp.java:238) gnu.expr.ModuleExp.evalModule(ModuleExp.java:198) gnu.expr.Language.eval(Language.java:943) gnu.expr.Language.eval(Language.java:883) gnu.expr.Language.eval(Language.java:865) com.google.appinventor.components.runtime.util.AppInvHTTPD.serve(AppInvHTTPD.java:197) com.google.appinventor.components.runtime.util.NanoHTTPD$HTTPSession.run(NanoHTTPD.java:489) java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1162) java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:636) java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:784) 
[ESP32Cam5_checkpoint2.aia|attachment](upload://pM7NV486SQYJyp5iCXbYJQLno8w.aia) (242.8 KB)

ESP32Cam5_checkpoint2.aia (242.8 KB)

Please try with the v12beta .

1 Like

I don't know how to update the Extension in AI2 ...

Just import the extension as you did the first time. It will update itself.

Where is the 12beta ?

It was mentioned in this topic. Here is the link