CustomWebView : An extended form of Web Viewer

A post was merged into an existing topic: Video player help

Salve a tutti, scusate ho un problema, perché se apro una pagina web dentro l'app poi se clicco su il download dei file esistenti in quella pagina non me lo scarica? Grazie mille

Read the complete thread to find examples about how to correctly download files...

Also what about providing a screenshot of your relevant blocks?

Taifun

Grazie mille, io in sostanza ho solo impostato la customwebview e inserito l URL del sito, dovrei leggermi qualcosa su come impostare il download?

Il sito è un sito pubblico dove postano documenti di libero dominio, in formato PDF.

Here are some example blocks

Let me suggest to use folder Download, see also the comment from @Anke there

Taifun

Grazie mille e nel blocco al posto di URL devo inserire il mio URL? Cioè del sito ?

Ma non funziona ho copiato come mi hai detto

Ho provato con diversi modi, sia download downloads /download documents, ma in nessun caso mi fa scaricare file, purtroppo, ho letto il thread e seguito come mi avevi consigliato.

I tried with different ways, either download from the downloads /download documents, but in no case it makes me download the file, unfortunately, I read the thread and follow up as I had recommended.

Swipe refresh with custom WebView....how can I use this in application

1 Like

I use this version.

When any textarea first time clicked/focused , the page auto scrolled to top.
My html code,

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
<head>
<style>
  .dummy-content {
    height: 2000px; 
    border: 1px solid black;
    margin: 10px;
  }
</style>
</head>
<body>
<div class="dummy-content">Dummy Content 1</div>
<input type="text">
<textarea id="myTextarea"></textarea>
<div class="dummy-content">Dummy Content 2</div>
</body>
</html>

Perhaps something here you can try:

I tried e.preventDefault(); and e.stopPropagation() and return false;
and I tried them all.
nothing works.
once textarea focused, the keyboard push the page to top.
I even tried using setWebview when textarea focused, to set customWebview.scrollable to false, then after 3 seconds set it back to true, but nothing works.

The same html page works fine in WebViewer, But it auto scrolled in customWebView

There is your answer then ?

• What is the latest version of the extension? [I'm confused] :face_with_spiral_eyes:

i can't find any explanation or example in there. customwebview is quitting immediately. I tried placing it in a vertical arrangment that is the only thing on the screen, and it still quits. Does it need some initialization? I am using only this:

Please advise

1 Like

Got this error when using WebView on my site. User

Webpage not available The webpage at intent://ak.onmantineer.com/4/6765106?var=5870576&intnt_r=true&bs=df38a8d9-e5cc-4a38-b4fe-5b6c768db616#Intent;scheme=https;package=com.android.chrome;end could not be loaded because: net::ERR_UNKNOWN_URL_SCHEME

You need a url that starts with either http or https.