Create and indoor map and show the position of a user at x,y coordinates

Hello, with this extension i can get indoor position x,y based on Beacon rssi:
https://bit.comp.polyu.edu.hk/
How can i create and indoor map to show the user position and eventuali manager the position of Beacon device? Can someone produce code example? Thanks in advances

Welcome Michele.

The extension outputs to x,y coordinates so several ways come to mind

Thanks for the reply.
Can you provide me sample code ? I beginner with appinventor, i use Basic4Android.
I neet to load a map and on touch it position at x,y a beacon and then show me the direction of a know x,y beacon. Thanks in advanced and sorry for my hard request.

With App Inventor you can use

• the Map component to load a map (It uses OpenStreetMap map tiles).
  • use this Block to touch on a point on the map and capture its coordinates to a Map Marker (what you call a 'Beacon')

TapAtPoint

There is a free programming course here Course In A Box and the aia files for the projects in the book are here: App Inventor 2 Book: Create Your Own Android Apps

How to do a lot of basic things with App Inventor are described here: How do you...? .

Also look here App inventor español. Offline. Tutorial. Ejemplos. Instalación. Códigos. Juegos. Curso gratis de App inventor. and here Tutorial Index | imagnity for more tutorials including Imagnity.com List Tutorial, Mirrored - @Saj

Learn about components Component Reference
and visit the Library The MIT App Inventor Library: Documentation & Support Help>Library on the MENU