Compare value and display result, and create PDF

thankyou !!

than what should i do now? :confused:

why dont use first rule alone, becuase there itself everyting were set up..

It must be gretaer than 0.0 but less than 0.5

thats for reference value alone....i need to compare it with user's input

The operation > cannot accept the arguments: , ["0.0 - 0.5"], [0]

this is the error im getting continuosly

i hope now it is clear to you

you can change the input type to number in designer.. if so first logic can be deleted

you can change this logic too

here value will accepted from 0.0 to 0.5 if you want to exclude mean dirstly use < or >

If i done like this am getting 'OK' as result for all the values am entering

eventough im not getting the result ....

But... Why are you using or logical condition?? You want between the value only know, if so you should use and

then what should i do

Pls try with and logical block and try as shown in the previous reply Compare value and display result - #50 by Spicy_Topics sample also provided along with result

1 Like

Thankyou so much.....i got the results.

1 Like

Is there any possibilites to save these datas and share to someone as pdf or text file or excel file

You can use @Juan_Antonio kio4 layout to pdf extension

Once file printed , share it via whats app or something else

im not having create pdf block in the list

Could I copy file from asset and create pdf ?

still I'm getting error 2103 :disappointed_relieved:

It would really help if you provided a screenshot of your relevant blocks, so we can see what you are trying to do, and where the problem may be.

To get an image of your blocks, right click in the Blocks Editor and select "Download Blocks as Image". You might want to use an image editor to crop etc. if required. Then post it here in the community.

Taifun

Trying to push the limits! Snippets, Tutorials and Extensions from Pura Vida Apps by icon24 Taifun.

I need to generate a pdf file with the datas in the table arrangement. what should i do for this....i tried KIO4_Pdf too... but it Im getting error 2103. I couldn't find a way to store these data and create as pdf