Close the buttons below the phone

That's a Navigation Bar. Users have asked this question before, but I don't think this is available with App Inventor.

#offtopic

However, it is available with Kodular, using the Show Navigation Bar feature in the Screen.

2 Likes

This aix only checks if it has or not I want to hide it is another plugin please

#offtopic

I don't think it works for App Inventor. As so far, this feature in Kodular @https://kodular.io is still experimental. Why would you need to hide it?

That is, it is not in the app inventor?

No, it is not in App Inventor.

I mean this please

I did not delete it :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

I deleted my post.

Also, I'm not trying to be mean, but please don't go off-topic - all questions are urgent. Now that we are in this topic, we should only talk about this topic. Let's focus on this question first, one at a time.

Sorry if this is mean to you :pleading_face:.

4 Likes

Dear friend, you did not do anything wrong, but I did not mean

Are you and the account who made the post you sent operated the same person? Last time I checked, making alt accounts was against the ToS.

1 Like

Sorry I did not understand what you mean

Are you and the author of the topic you linked in post 16 the same person?

Edit: Sorry, this was off-topic. Should've PM'd OP instead.

No, we are on the computer, but there are two of us, one is me and one is my brother

I see. But you cannot talk about another topic in this topic. We are in this topic, so let's concentrate on one problem at a time. This is considered spam in a topic, let's focus on the right track.

All questions are urgent - we will solve them, but please be patient.

3 Likes

Please stay relevant to the topic. This is a community designed to get help from others, or to report bugs; not for general chatting. However, you can always privately message someone (unless you don't have the capability to do so).

1 Like

I don't think this is achievable with MIT App Inventor. However, I found a Stack Overflow answer to this in Java - extension developers can try it.

1 Like

Honestly, I do not know Java

If there is no physical navbar:

grafik

2 Likes

I'm sorry, but it's not like that

Thanks @Anke.

@app_inventor3 , we're not talking about that extension. Use Taifun Tools by @Taifun.

However, I'm worrying:

1. It does hide the virtual navigation bar, but at the same time it hid the status bar,

2. Not all navigation bars are virtual - some are actual buttons.