Close the buttons below the phone

Hello, I want the buttons under the phone not to be seen in my application, which is> 0 |||

it is difficult for some people to read the buttons in text pls provide an img instead

Well, go back every time the page goes out

what do you mean by this?

Buttons under the phone

1 Like

you mean back button minimize button and all that?

you cannot hide them i think

I mean this is not a plugin because my selection page is a view and these buttons are annoying

That's a Navigation Bar. Users have asked this question before, but I don't think this is available with App Inventor.

#offtopic

However, it is available with Kodular, using the Show Navigation Bar feature in the Screen.

2 Likes

This aix only checks if it has or not I want to hide it is another plugin please

#offtopic

I don't think it works for App Inventor. As so far, this feature in Kodular @https://kodular.io is still experimental. Why would you need to hide it?

That is, it is not in the app inventor?

No, it is not in App Inventor.

I mean this please

I did not delete it :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

I deleted my post.

Also, I'm not trying to be mean, but please don't go off-topic - all questions are urgent. Now that we are in this topic, we should only talk about this topic. Let's focus on this question first, one at a time.

Sorry if this is mean to you :pleading_face:.

4 Likes

Dear friend, you did not do anything wrong, but I did not mean

Are you and the account who made the post you sent operated the same person? Last time I checked, making alt accounts was against the ToS.

1 Like

Sorry I did not understand what you mean