Client side error occured

I was trying to put Open AI playground to the app using webviewer. But client side side exception occured here. Please help me ASAP as I need to make this app by tomorrow.
I am enclosing two screenshots regarding the error.

And what does the browser console tells you?

So I guess you started late :wink:

I dont know how to get that info from browser console

Does it work in your browser?

Yes it is working in my browser but it is not working with web viewer in mit app

The webviewer in App Inventor is not a full browser. Maybe you could test with the custom webviewer from @vknow360.

There seems to be an api

Can you help me that how can I put this api in my app?

No I dont have the time. Search for api on the community. There are plenty off examples.

I know. If u could render me your 5 minutes and give me your expert guidance I will be very obliged. Its a humble request.

Hey I want to make a chat bot app using Open AI API. Can anyone help me to put that API working in this mit app inventor?

Convert this into blocks using the web component

curl https://api.openai.com/v1/completions \
  -H "Content-Type: application/json" \
  -H "Authorization: Bearer $OPENAI_API_KEY" \
  -d '{
  "model": "text-davinci-003",
  "prompt": "The following is a conversation with an AI assistant. The assistant is helpful, creative, clever, and very friendly.\n\nHuman: Hello, who are you?\nAI: I am an AI created by OpenAI. How can I help you today?\nHuman: I'd like to cancel my subscription.\nAI:",
  "temperature": 0.9,
  "max_tokens": 150,
  "top_p": 1,
  "frequency_penalty": 0.0,
  "presence_penalty": 0.6,
  "stop": [" Human:", " AI:"]
}'

An example see here App Inventor Tutorials and Examples: Dropbox | Pura Vida Apps

And a guide which also might help see here

Taifun

Thanks for the solution. But how can I copy the blocks from that website and import to mit app inventor

Here is a "how to"

Interesting what someone can find after doing a simple search in the community ...

Taifun

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.