ChartMaker extension

I just had a try,
it is not working because you endup with a list which look like this (according to ListView)
a1
b1
c1
a2
b2
c2
instead of looking like :
a1 b1 c1
a2 b2 c2

To be honest I do not understand really why I need to do twice the "make a list" but TIMAI2 (or you) may have an explanation :wink:

This should help you to understand:

Chartmaker "values" is expecting a list of lists

many thx! :+1:

Hi all,

An additional question on the chartmaker extension:
let's consider we have a list of list with severals columns (more than 2), and plenty rows, as we managed to get in the previous discussion:
is there a possibility to just choose to display only 1 column? (instead of having all of them displayed?). In other word may I choose to display in chartmaker a specific dataset only?

In the applied example below I display automatically both "temperature" and "humidity", but I don t want to display humidity anymore. How I can handle that in the "values" ?

Hi,

I m looking to remove a full entire column in on of my list so I can plot it using chartmaker extension (it s a work around since I m not sure we can select the data we want to display -> it s on discussion in another topic).
My current list is looking like this (when I see it on list view):

and I would like to get:

So first I did copy the list and try to remove the column 3 by implementing a loop with a while

and I got this error: (the first row with -0.08 is normal :wink: )

Any suggestion?
thx by advance

.. I did also a try with this, but no more success ... :disappointed:!

I think it was not a good idea to merge the two threads, this one and [Remove column in a list of list]

Thx! :+1: it s working nicely :smiley:

hello, I have a similar problem here, but it might be more simple.

I tried to make a line chart from existed data in google sheets.
I use the chartmaker extension. But it didn't work. The line chart didn't appear.

would you mind to help? thank you

This answered here:
https://community.appinventor.mit.edu/t/make-line-chart-from-google-sheets-imported-data/29897/8