🟪 Card Style Listview using Dynamic Components Extension

Capture

then you can pick item from 1 to 20 from the variable and show as card.
Then get 21 to 40.
You need a global variable to record the index now showing.

but how ? i do not know how to pick up 20 data then 20 .. pls give me some idea

Use lists...iterate over numbers while selecting the user with the number and displaying the data...

Can you also show what a single card looks like in the app?

Why not use the Recycler Listview extension for this?

Can i make same type of cards in recyclerlist Extension?

you know how to show all cards from list, but don't know how to show first 20? :thinking:

No sir

For your info: preferred not preffered :wink:

1 Like

Thank you sir....as a lot of thing are going on its just skipped and its natural human error :cold_face:

show your relevant blocks about retrieve data and how to change data to cards.
The blocks you posted all irrelevant.

I have put together a new cardview demo using @Kevinkun 's CompCreator and @Gordon_Lu 's Beautify extensions, loosely based upon your data structure. The data is loaded from a csv file with 400 entries. It takes @ 3 seconds on my emulator to load all the cards. Any good ?

NewCardViewDemo.aia (54.5 KB)

For me, a scrolling listview stops being useful after @ 25 entries, my feeling is that most users will not want to continue scrolling and scrolling. breaking up the data into categorised chunks makes more sense.

2 Likes

NewCardViewDemoAlt.aia (78.1 KB)

I modified @TIMAI2 's example to:
When you scroll to bottom, add another 20 records.

2 Likes

Omg you really developed the aia for me...i m really shocked..
Really you all are amazing..

btw, i follwed this

and redesigned my app but i want the labels to be coloured and put an button on the right bottom of the card. this will look more attractive. i m trying to do that.

Hello
I am using Dynamic Card Style Listview for an app about monuments. I have managed to link the list of elements of the imgDataList list with a csv file so that I access the fields of a certain record. It would be interesting if the imgDataList elements were extracted from the same csv. How could it be done?
Thanks,

Look two posts up for an improved version using CompCreator

Thanks for the reply. I've tried it and it's good.
However, all I need is to fill this list with data from a csv file instead of entering it manually.
It's possible?

Should be straightforward enough:

csv

blocks

Perfect, thank you very much.
And where could a filter be put so that only records that meet a certain condition appear?