Can't allow microphone access for webviewer

It would really help if you provided a screenshot of your relevant blocks, so we can see what you are trying to do, and where the problem may be.

To get an image of your blocks, right click in the Blocks Editor and select "Download Blocks as Image". You might want to use an image editor to crop etc. if required. Then post it here in the community.

Taifun

Trying to push the limits! Snippets, Tutorials and Extensions from Pura Vida Apps by icon24 Taifun.

1 Like

Already did. Please check

You showed blocks using the built-in webviewer component.

Show your relevant blocks using the Custom Webview extension....

1 Like

I have deleted those blocks, the app crashes.

Apparently it can't be that urgent if you don't want to comply with this simple request that has been asked of you at least four times already.

Then recreate it ...

I am done, thanks. I'll move to flutter. You guys have solution in your hands are you are still asking me to share the blocks. I have mentioned so many times that i have simple blocks. But still. Just leave it. Thanks for your time.

We do not have crystal balls! Neither do the people @ Flutter. Nevertheless, I hope things go well for you.

1 Like

Here are my blocks:

Note: It only works with the APK since
android.webkit.resource.AUDIO_CAPTURE
is not declared in the Companion app's Manifest.

3 Likes

Already got the solution, but still thanks.

The point here in this forum is to present solutions that help as many users as possible and not just one.

Yep, provide the solutions. Not like previous messages. Thanks

1. I wanted to find out something myself, namely how to implement this in my own HTML.
  2. The OP should also try something himself and not expect that he will be served the solution on a silver platter.
1 Like

In this case please present also your solution to help people with the same question in future

Taifun

1 Like

This would do the job, Its the right solution.

Please show us your solution Zarghaam.

I think there is no other solution (at least not with the CustomWebview extension).

1 Like

Given that the Custom WebViewer is not used by Zarghaam (because it crashes his App), his solution must be different - perhaps using the standard Web Viewer or JavaScript.

present