Can't allow microphone access for webviewer

When I go to websites that need to record audio from my microphone, I need to allow permission. The problem is that I can't. Me and somebody else figured out a temporary fix: we inserted a sound recorder and started recording. A pop-up box appeared that said "allow microphone permission" or something, so we clicked "allow" and it worked. But later, the pop-up box stopped appearing, so it no longer worked. Here is what I have tried:

Screenshot 2021-05-06 at 12.58.36

Have you tried?

801 unexpected error occurred when recording sound

do you have a .aia

I suggest you try using Sunny Gupta's advanced WebView extension.
http://sunnythedeveloper.epizy.com/2020/05/13/customwebview-an-extended-form-of-web-viewer/

2 Likes

I dis not try, but i tried initializing the audio permission request on screen initialize. Nothing happened.

Its outdated, app crashes.

I tried, nothing happened.

It would really help if you provided a screenshot of your relevant blocks, so we can see what you are trying to do, and where the problem may be.

To get an image of your blocks, right click in the Blocks Editor and select "Download Blocks as Image". You might want to use an image editor to crop etc. if required. Then post it here in the community.

Taifun

Trying to push the limits! Snippets, Tutorials and Extensions from Pura Vida Apps by icon24 Taifun.

2 Likes

The custom web viewer extension is not out dated. What made you think that?

1 Like

Post the URLs of the sites you have tried.

No.

What did you try?

Try this one:

do.bforce.pk/input/
I have uploaded the script on the mentioned link. It records sound using webrtc.

This one works. Can you please share the blocks with me?

As i mentioned, there is nothing in my blocks except
Screen initialize, and gotourl function.

Before that, please reply to @Taifun's and my request to show your blocks.

Here are the blocks

You are using the default webviewer. .
Try the custom webviewer extension as it has been mentioned earlier
Taifun

1 Like

Already tried, it seems to be outdated because the app crashes. You can share your blocks with me instead of our arguments, you have the solution. But it seems your don't want to. It will be really great if you could share the solution instead of different questions.