Can we use other screen components to our current screen to make changes?

ok thank you
i will surely make the changes & test it again & also inform u about that

So, the major thing is that you are hiding-showing labels and other components. You don't need to do that - just hide-show they arrangement the are on.

Also, you can reduce the Blocks when things are repeated. For example, you use a Notifier with the same settings twice, but you only need to set it once:

actually , my screen has buttons & labels in it as the main screen so i am hiding all
just really need to confirm :-
did u meant that i can have all the arrangements & the labels?buttons in 1 vertical arrangement & just hide / show that?

ok thanks @ Chirstopher John Ward (first time wrote your full name :face_with_hand_over_mouth:)
i will make the changes

i made the changes , tested again
results:-

Yes - use whichever Arrangement suits the task best. :sunglasses: If necessary, it is possible to use an arrangement inside another arrangement, but we can't do that "too much" else the App Inventor compiler may not understand our intent.

When you have your Arrangements sorted out, perhaps I could see your Project File to understand what still triggers the error.

ok thanks @ChrisWard

...my mother used to call me Christopher when she was angry with me :joy:

:joy: :joy:
that's really funny "Christopher"
EDIT : i just wrote Christopher but that does not mean i am angry :joy:

A post was split to a new topic: Can we create a top button which automatically scrolls up the screen

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.