Bug firebase Gettag list

if i do: call getTaglist
and then: when.taglist
It doesn’t call it does nothingMIT App Inventor - Google Chrome 19-3-2020 14_11_07 (2)

Working OK here:

1 Like

can you tell me what i did rong?

Difficult to tell as you do not show all your blocks!

What are you getting back as “value” from gettaglist

Is it all your usernames ? (Try “do it” on “global users”)…

I see the OP is changing his FireBaseDB projectbucket.

Remind me, does that affect the subsequent taglist returned values?

Yes it does!

all the blocks

As previously posted.....

my problem is that if i do call getTagList that the when Taglist it don’t do the code in it.
bv if i do it whit a button call getTaglist and i do when taglist it dont reaseves the call
and were do i need to try global users

App Inventor offers the “Do it” functionality to debug your code. Run the blocks. Pull out a “get global users” block and right click onto it and select “Do it” from the context menu. The “Do it” result will be displayed in a comment window. Then resize the comment window to see the complete “Do it” result.

You must be running companion to do this

if i klick on the button there is no dialoge

Like this when connected to companion

it doen’t work?

Firebase is not usable with the emulator that downloads with aiStarter.
The Android version it emulates is too low. Either use a real device to test your Project or use an advanced emulator that emulates higher Android versions (5 or above should work)

Regards,
Steve

Look in the Companion and Emulator FAQ for alternative emulators if you need one ...

It may also help to look in the Screen1 blocks for the error catcher block, and have it feed its 4 values into a Notifier, to catch any errors from the FireBase component.

doesn"t work on my phone
its broke in evrey project it doen’t work :<

By this you mean running the companion app on a real device ?

Explain in more detail what you mean by "its broke", at what point does it not work ?

yes on my phone i did it but it is still not working

Please explain....

look to the foto of 3h ago