Bluetooth conection problem/Fail Message in the Browser

Hy everybody,

I have used yesterday the Mit APP Inventory, and every thing was going god. Today, the Browser every time give to me a Fail Message. When i try to make a App, than i cant looking the Names of Bluetooth devices, and the Phone shows me a Fail-Message. I have tried whit two other Android Phone (all was Samsung) the Problem is same. When i looking a Apk File from Yesterday, that is god. When i try make a new app with the MIt , than every time is this Problem. Someone know what is the Problem?

Dávid

1 Like

No solution, but I am having the same issue. This was not happening back in May but has started occurring some time since then.

I also have same error..... What can we do.....?

Evening, i hava tried, and i dont no why, the two Smartphone again work. But the my Privat Galaxy A51 is not. Yesterday morning, i tried the Galaxy S51 uses with OTG Serial via C-Type. there the Phone first gave a question, that i enable that tha phone uses the OTG, and there i chose the yes. It hasn't worked since then. Soo i think the Problem is in my Equipment.

If you enable Bluetooth permission in the phone app settings, the problem disappears. However, I want to ask whether the app has enabled Bluetooth permission, but I can't.

It also happens to me, when I try to load an old app that contains the BluetoothClient component, I get the message.
When I click "OK" ("Aceptar"), the application loads and works.

I can build the .apk, install it and it works.

If I Start a new project, and insert the BluetoothClient, I don't get the error message.

But Install App.... Same Error Message

What happens if you Start a new application, and insert a BluetoothClient?

You are right. I looked the Android menu, and the Premission of the App did not enabled. When i allow it, that the app works good.

Sorry for my poor english.

1 Like

Same Problem.....:frowning:

It's okay.... I am also can not well speaking english....:frowning: I am also pool english...

Try to add another (new) BluetoothClient component:

grafik

Then the error message should no longer appear (at least not for me).

• Then reload the browser
  • remove the second (new) BluetoothClient component
  • export the aia (remove the project in AI2)
  • and import the exported aia.
1 Like

(added to FAQ)

When I open an old app that contains the BluetoothClient component, I get the error message, but the app loads.
If I close it and reopen it, it loads correctly.

Try the reload the browser. Does the app open then without an error message?
So that's not the case for me. However, it works the way I've shown.

I have reloaded the browser, now FireFox, same effect, when I load an old app with BluetoothClient, I get the error message, but the application loads correctly.
If I close the app and reload it, it loads without error.

Yes, and to get NO error at all (not even after restarting the browser or the computer), try the way I've shown.

Yes with your method you can avoid the error even if you reload the browser.

Try...
to insert a new BluetoothClient2, in an old app with BT.
Projects / SaveProject
Delete BluetoothClient2
Reload browser.

Do you get the error message?

However, if you install and use the app apk file on your mobile phone, you will receive a warning.
I don't want to go into the settings directly..
but I want to allow the Bluetooth license directly from the app inventory.

the problem still persists. old new doesn't matter. bluetooth client not working in android 12.