help~

欢迎欢迎。
你有得到什么错误提示信息吗?

就是没有任何提示,跟蓝牙通信相关那两个按钮一直按app和arduino都没有反应

Bluetooth.aia (25.4 KB)

对于蓝牙 我也是菜鸟。等等看其他朋友有什么可以帮助你的。

Hello 火火 田, welcome to the forum!

Oh yes it can!

Your App code is OK (Clock timer code a little bit wrong, it allows a call for data even if there is no connection).

We need your .ino file, the screenshot is of no use.

Note, next time you need to show your Blocks, capture them with the App Inventor tool: Right-mouse click in the Blocks work area and select from the pop-up menu:

download blocks

Very important:

1. What is the make/model of your microcontroller?

2. If the microcontroller does not have built-in Bluetooth, what is the name of your Bluetooth module?

3. What is the Make/Model/Android Version/Bluetooth Version of your phone/tablet?

1 Like

Thanks for the tip, I've now downloaded one

im using Arduino UNO(MEGA 16U2) and hc-05

My phone's Android version is 8.1.0
Bluetooth Version is 8.1.0

There is no such version.

I see you have changed your Clock Timer - note, your data does not arrive as a list, you have to split the string (text) at the value delimiter, into a list. Assuming your value delimiter is a comma:

Sorry for my stupidity.
My phone's Bluetooth version is Bluetooth 5.0
hc-05's Bluetooth version is Bluetooth 5.0

hc-05's Bluetooth version is Bluetooth 2.0

1 Like

There is no stupidity - if you didn't make mistakes, you would never progress your skills.

Can you upload your .ino file here?

BlueTooth.ino (971 Bytes)

• Thanks for your comfort

Your Arduino does not send a string with two values, it only sends one value, either "ready!" or "Ending" - so it doesn't match what the App is expecting to receive.

Sorry sorry˚‧º·(˚ ˃̣̣̥᷄⌓˂̣̣̥᷅ )‧º·˚(╥﹏╥), I just downloaded the example I used earlier when I downloaded blocks, I actually used this one

I've been practicing all day and now I'm a little delirious

OK, so they should look like this:

Note that the Time Interval in the App should be approx 20% shorter than the Arduino time interval.

1 Like

Ohhh, thanks a lot!