Background Tasks extension [3.8 A] 🥳

Is There Way To Run Download In Background ( Using Extended Downloader )

Which extended downloader are you talking about?

@Atom_Developer,s Extended Downloader Extension

I have replied about this in other community :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Can we imagine for your next release a button that always stays in the foreground to control the app in background ?

1 Like

We can keep the button like somewhere floating but the click events will not be received.

New big update is out! Check out the first post!

Open source

3 Likes

Hello,
Is possible to make a foreground streaming player that plays a radio station in live?
Thanks

Hello Meulencv, events are removed for this update. It might be possible to do it. Also can you please explain more?

1 Like

Hello @Kumaraswamy ,
I'm developing an App that pretends to play live radios and I think that if I do it with your extension it could be possible to listen to the radio without the need to have the application open.

2 Likes

OK,
Thanks @Anke

There is any way to do this (with other extension... )?

I am discontinuing the development on the extension as I'm busy these days due to school works etc. Its strongly recommended to use the previous version of the extension due to some issues. The extension sources are left open source so that anyone can fix bugs / do updates etc on the extension and can post it here with the higher person's permission. Thanks.

1 Like

Yes, see here, everything is perfectly explained there.

2 Likes

Thanks @Anke

1 Like

hello is there a way to hide the notification bar while working in background

Use the newer version. But it just supports some components.

2 Likes

Is it possible to run this with the extension? It is used to send a HTTP get request to raspberry pi so the script of the pi can control things

3 Likes

Maybe try this

2 Likes

What is firebase? I need a way to make the app send HTTP requests in background every x minutes

1 Like