Background Tasks extension [3.8 A] πŸ₯³

Thanks @Rogerio_Rios :slightly_smiling_face:. Let me know if it works :)

You could use the blocks of the extension in any builder and they will behave same.

1 Like

I'm sorry. now I should have removed the paid extensions !! I didn't use them anyway

serbatoio.aia (97.3 KB)

thank you very much you are always very kind !!

serbatoio.aia (97.3 KB)

2 Likes

Hi @gabridima can you once test this AIA project below so that we can confirm that its working and I can try to help you out further:

Please let me know if you face any issues or errors :slightly_smiling_face:

can you give me the file aia so I try it?

Here is the project AIA file

it seems not to work .. however in my case i left firebase open so it is not necessary to insert token .. just URL

Hi, so did you insert the Firebase credentials in the blocks? Its necessary to enter values in the new component created too.

yes yes i do

Alright, please give me some time.

Yes, itΒ΄s work !

1 Like

Hi @gabridima, can you say if you see a toast message?

Is it is necessary to keep the functionality to run codes in the Background, why because it takes 85% of the space of the extension.

• Keep it for next
  • Remove it
  • Anything is alright

0 voters

Anyways there always be separate extension with the functionality.

no ... i not see :frowning:

How we remove this notification. Like when we click on run button than automatically it come . We do not need this. Can we remove this. Or you remove this in the next update. Please.

Hi @gabridima I have confirmed the problem. The problem was we were missing one parameter tag so it caused the issue. :sweat_smile: (I am sorry, its been years since I worked with firebase)

TestApp(2).aia (389.9 KB)

I have tried it and got a toast message (tested with defaullt URL)

Yes, the testing of new version is on the way. But till its released, the notification appears.

No I do not want this default notification. I want to remove this can it possible???

As I said above, wait till the next release. This is not possible currently.

i installed the app. the first time i saw the notification it saved on firebase (but on firebase there is nothing). I attach the logs .

log.txt (8.1 KB)

2 Likes