Background Tasks extension [3.8 A] 🥳

Do you plan to support these blocks by expansion?

Yes, there are many features that will added in the future but it may take some time. To re-create all the same functions for the extension may take time to develop and testing.

Thanks

2 Likes

Thanks !!!

1 Like

Hello,
Thank you very much for the explanations. I solved my problem and the app NotificationRepeat worked well.
I continue to do some exercices on the application BackgroundPlayer. I started it from scratch. But it does not work.
Can you say why ?
FYI : there is a notification saying that the app is working background

Hello, if you have doubt regarding Kodular then PM me instead of posting here.

Thanks

1 Like

can you help me with the blocks of my application today?

1 Like

You should expect these blocks to work. I made a demo project which stores the current time (in ms) to the Firebase DB. The data will be stores after 5 seconds after the task is scheduled. At last, you should see a notifier saying that 'Time stored to Firebase DB'.

Make sure that you've entered the Firebase credentials in the blocks. I am posting the project file (.aia) file which you can import it the builder.

TestApp.aia (384.6 KB)

2 Likes

Hello everyone. Please help with the solution of one problem. Sending notifications remotely over the Internet. I tried One signal but it doesn't work in background. It also fails to run this extension. Everything works in your test projects. In mine, when the button is pressed, the service does not start. I would also like to know how you made the in title menu. For the project I use the MIT App invertor. Thanks.

1 Like

I am sure that they cannot run in the Background and should be started when app is alive.

The title can be simple enabled by setting the app theme to device default.

when exactly do you like to send a notification? at a specific date and time in the future?
if yes, then you might want to check the alarmmanager extension

Taifun

Trying to push the limits! Snippets, Tutorials and Extensions from Pura Vida Apps by icon24 Taifun.

1 Like

This will be hot news. There won't be a definite time. There was news - a notification came. Sorry for my English.

1 Like

one signal works fine onmy app ... even when the application is forced close...by slightly editing the manifest :kissing_closed_eyes:

1 Like

So, could you post a little tutorial on how to configure one signal to work well?
It will be helpful to many people for sure.

sorry I deleted it because I used a K-builder .. PM only if you want

Not so integrate your functions into my project.
I enclose my project. I just want everything to work in the background as well.

I will get back to you after I complete my work :) sorry for the late reply.

I removed the aia because it contained a paid extension.

Note / warning: You are not allowed to publish / post paid extensions that are not your own. Neither as an aix file nor in an aia.

4 Likes

Thank you for your efforts. Can you share a simple sample application that sends a notification once a minute?

1 Like

I have not tested it yet, but this should work. You should notifications twice. You can increase the tillTime value to like 5 mins and interval to like 45 secs and it will work. Please change till time block to system time + 10000 ms and not 1100

The below code in the list five of values is:

return String.valueOf(System.currentTimeMillis()).substring(8, 12);

else you can use this:

return new java.util.Random().nextInt(7777);
1 Like

Thank You ! @Kumaraswamy

1 Like