Alert notification from esp 32 even the app is closed

Which full block? I gave you only some examples to show you how to get the values from the data you are receiving....with that examples you can get the values you want from input data and implement the logic you want with them.

When you say "many notifications", are you referring to the fact that a lot of data arrives within "feeds"?

you can see that you have a creation date associated to each item inside "feeds" and you have also in "channel" which is the last feed's item created.

So, if you receive a new data set you must check those dates to be sure which data is the last one.

Yes I added 4 items in the feeds . {"created_at":"2024-03-08T07:31:15Z","entry_id":4,"field1":"1.2"} this is the last feed item added . can you help with this details and the the notification comes only when the app is opened I want to get notification even if the app is closed

Regarding to the last item, I have shown you in the before examples how to get the las id, and how to get a data from that last item.

how can I introduce a map for tracking the the location of the alert message with latitude and longitude as feed data in the app with the alert notification

You can place a Marker on the map.

thank you for your response . how can I use the latitudes and longitudes from the feeds to get the live location gps location . Please help with how can i implement the blocks for this purpose .

please anyone give the response

Get the values from data with dictionaries blocks and set a marker, for example, in the map with the values