Alarm app problem

I will make an alarm application, but I have a problem. For example, I will reflect the alarm I have previously set to the list, and when the alarm is selected from there, it will show 2 options. Delete, cancel. Clicking on Delete will cancel that alarm.

@mert_akalin1

Please show what you have achieved so far, show your relevant blocks etc.

This applies to your last topic on muysic app as well.

It would serve you well to read this before asking further questions:

I haven't created anything yet. If I can do this, I will make the application.

I use Google translate, there may be some errors

Then how do you know you have a problem ???

Now put yourself in the shoes of the user, you have set the alarm but you want to cancel the alarms and you will do this through the application.

OK, how will you be setting the alarms in the first place ?

with taifun alarm plugin

Then see Question 3 in the documentation, this tells you how to cancel an alarm. Did you even bother to read the documentation ?

I tried but it closes the app

• are you using the free alarm extension or the paid one? Many features are not available in the free example
  • are you building the app? You must BUILD the app and load it on your Android for features in the extension to work. The extension will not work using Companion or using an emulator.

It would really help if you provided a screenshot of your relevant blocks, so we can see what you are trying to do, and where the problem may be.

To get an image of your blocks, right click in the Blocks Editor and select "Download Blocks as Image". You might want to use an image editor to crop etc. if required. Then post it here in the community.

Taifun

Trying to push the limits! Snippets, Tutorials and Extensions from Pura Vida Apps by icon24 Taifun.

free:(

Yes, I know, the alarm is set but not canceled.

Which Android version are you using for your tests?
What happens if you build the app and test using the apk file?

Taifun

saat.aia (10.2 KB)
saat.aia (10.2 KB)

I just tried it myself...
if you are trying this in the companion app, you get the following error message

therefore as already mentioned earlier you have to build the app to get it running

Taifun

Yes, I tried it on my phone and it crashed from the application. My phone is Sony E5.

I tried it when I installed it.