A list blocking my app project

For weeks I was trying all what I can to find why my project won't be compiled. No APK no AIA possible.
My project is a word game, from random letters one has to find the longest possible word. That requires 8 list of words from 3 letter words to 10 letter words, in french.
Eventually I found that the trouble comes from the seven letter words list only.
It's not about the size of the list, as with a different longer list it's OK.
I checked for words longer or shorter in the list, not so.
I searched for any character apart from "," and ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ, in vain.
I tried using different part of the list, it's OK as far as the part is no longer than 1/3 of the list.
I am turning mad.
If I am using this list as a list of 2 sublists it's working but it's not practical at all.

Thanks my friends
JB

Post a screenshot of your procedure

Hi Ria_Das
Here is a screenshot of just a basic test for this list. As far as the list is disabled, it's working with lists of sublists. Should the list be enabled, no compiling possible.
Thanks

You are not creating a list by not using the 'list from csv row' block?

Thanks Timai2
With or without "list from csv row" block, it's crashing. The screenshot picture was my last attempt omitting "list from csv row" block and not using this list with button1.
TThe whole list is a killer.???,

Well you will need to use it.

Have you checked the data in the list for any anomalies ?

Create a test project and try your list there. Same problem ?

I have checked for every weird characters either with "Word" either with an inventor app, no extra character.
I have created a project with this list (see screenshot) and this list split in 2 or 3 parts. The split lists work. The crash occurs if the list isn't disabled. Lunacy?
MOT7.txt (188.1 KB)
Here is the list
Thanks
JB

Opening that text file set my 4 CPUs into a frenzy @ 100% !

Can you share your test project?

Sorry, I don't know how to share the apk. When attempting to upload it , it's not visible in my files.

I hope this link is working
Thanks
JB

apk no good, need an aia project. You can upload that here.

I SUCCEED in making my list, using the text block "split at" ','. the csv file.
Thanks
But so far I can't guess where the trouble comes from????

Why won't you initialize global variable like this ?

Ria_Das
I did and it failed.
The only solution was obtained by splitting the csv text list. Weird.

Are you going to upload your test aia project (your google drive links are restricted) ? Or do you now have a solution / workaround ?

Timai2
Just now I received a request from Ria_Dias for agreeing to share the aia. So far the link works, but I am going to upload this aia on google drive once more.

Here's the link https://drive.google.com/file/d/1YEKrZwZrpcTVOqk_8Z1LcPvDoCchBTBN/view?usp=drive_link

:exclamation:

Why not upload it here?

Also you uploaded an aab file not aia

O my, here is the link https://drive.google.com/file/d/104f_C1Ola_TF_wn9eJX73vZbIafdhScY/view?usp=drive_link

(Canned Reply: ABG - Download those blocks and post them here)

Please download and post each of those event block(s)/procedures here ...
P.S. These blocks can be dragged directly into your Blocks Editor workspace.

See Download Block Images for a demo.