A list blocking my app project

By the way, you can upload the words as text files in the Media folder for the file component to read at startup, to avoid abuse of the blocks editor.

In my test app that now works by using "split at", there are few blocks, thus the screenshot

and the text
MOT7.txt (188.1 KB)

Nonetheless , if this list is no longer a trouble in the test app, when I make use of it in my project, for sure there is no longer a compiling crash...............because I can try as much as I want, when hitting "build" and apk (or aab) nothing happens.

I believe the problem is because of the number of total characters in list ~192500. Follow @ABG advise and upload txt to assets, after that use file component

Thanks ABG and Ria_Das File is a good idea. I have tried tinyDB with mitigated results. Let's go with File1

Using File solved all the troubles. I now keep in mind that very heavy lists are a recipe for disaster.
Thanks You my very much Ria_Das, ABG, TIMAI2
JB

SOLVED

I've now taken the trouble to read the 25 posts and I still don't understand where exactly the problem was / is and what the (supposed) solution is supposed to be.

I feel sorry for wasting Your precious. In fact for a word game I need 8 list of almost all the french words, sort from 3 to 10 letter words. All in all that is more than 1 000 000 characters (190 000 words). Clearly that's to much for compiling. So I am going to stock these lists in File1 first.
Thanks
JB