YourFont Extension - Opensource

We love you :+1:

1 Like

I am not able to open the .aia file...can someone or @Ken pls PM me the .aix file asap...pleaseeeeeee

1 Like

I PMed you

2 Likes

Hi ken, I want your extension written permission to redistribute for MIT app inventor hackathon

Can anyone say me how can I get it??

please give me

You're a life-saver! Thank you very much!

Read please...

He wants permission to use extension in Hackathon and not the aix :slightly_smiling_face:

Oh ok... this was in my thoughts too... Do we have permission to use Extensions as well? Do we need any sort of license?

Yes.
You need permission from extension developer that MIT can redistribute it for the purposes of Hackathon 2020.

And if the person is not availiable, what should we do? What should we do generally? PM them and ask or do we need any larger thing?

1 Like

I saw this from you @vknow360 as a template:

I, vknow360 aka Sunny Gupta, attest that I am the author of the ScreenRecorder extension, grant that the extension included in this project is free and that MIT has a non-exclusive irrevocable license to republish the extension as part of the project file for the purposes of the MIT App Inventor Hackathon 2020

Should I just basically send this with other names ofc to the owner and wait?

@Ken Pls give me permission

No not at all.
A screenshot of permission is needed.

I guess Wait.

1 Like

Uhm... ok, but how do you mean screenshot? I mean, Should e.g. Ken take a screenshot and send it to me or what?

Or should I take a screenshot? Both make no sense.

1 Like

@Yoshi you're too using this extension right?

Uh-oh... :confused:

NO, ken will give you a permissin and you can sreenshot that and upload to assest.

Finally i got a extension for custom fonts :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Yes, and also Phase from @shreyash, so two at once idk if I get the permissions...

Btw I am pretty shure @shreyash will be online, but it doesn't seem to be this case with @Ken

1 Like