Your build failed due an error in the DX stage, not because of an error in your program

your build failed due an error in the DX stage, not because of an error in your program

non capisco se il programma è troppo grosso

Neither do we. Provide some information about your aia project, why you think it may be too big?

aia server: 30mb (which includes @ 3.5mb overhead)
code server: 50mb

è un progetto con 10471 blocchi

se disabilito 35 di questi gruppi riesce a compilare

con 5 gruppi abilitati non compila più

Export your project to an aia file on your computer. How big is it? (file size)

How many screens in your project?

You have two yellow warnings on your blocks editor.

5,3 MB,gli avvisi gialli sono blocchi sciolti

2 schermi

your error message is DX execution failed

here is SteveJG’s monster list of things to check https://groups.google.com/d/msg/mitappinventortest/fLiMEfPh09Q/1Ia0AaQEXogJ

each point on the monster list might be the issue, why someone gets a DX execution failed error… that thread is a collection of several possibilities, which have been collected by SteveJG during the years while answering questions like that… hope that helps…

Have you looked at that advice? It discusses many strange things that can cause headaches.

Do you have an aia file of your Project from a time prior to having the DX execution error?
What happens if you attempt to compile that aia? If it compiles nicely, ask yourself how you have changed the Project since. Even small changes can cause an issue. Did you perhaps change your app icon recently? Many developers have an issue when they do that.

(Credits Taifun/SteveJG)

per riuscire ad compilare il progetto ,ho abilitato max 3 di quei gruppi di blocchi, oltre non compila,

Ciao Dario,
guarda la foto qui sotto, magari con un po' di fortuna ?
Please take a sight to the snapshot here below. Hoping you could be so lucky ?

Or: can you verify whether is only one specific group of blocks that causes the issue ?

Ovvero: se metti un blocco di quelli "incriminati" alla volta, e vedi se compila, poi lo togli e metti un altro blocco, e vedi se compila, poi lo togli.....per vedere se ce n'è uno specifico che crea il problema.
@community: sorry if I have explained myself in Italian, but to avoid misunderstanding I preferred to say my thoughts in my mothertongue...

Ciao, Ugo.

2 Likes

ciao, ho letto tutti i possibili motivi elencati, il problema si verifica solo abilitando quei gruppi di blocchi,
sono tutte azioni semplici, una serie di bottoni che impostano e salvano dati e risultati impostati dall'utente, 36 righe, 36 bottoni.
ieri sono riuscito a compilare , abilitando 4 bottoni, oggi compila solo se disabilito tutti i 36 bottoni

Your description of the app behavior points to probable timing issues.

Try using the code server.

:cry: but there are a lot of them. Either your Android cpu or you router possibly can not keep up.

Ciao @Dario_Lazzarin,
extending @SteveJG suggestion, and thinking about the (pretty weird) fact that yesterday you were able to compile and today not at all, have you tried to clear your browser's cache ?
BTW, the code server is: http://code.appinventor.mit.edu
:crossed_fingers:

intanto un Grazie a tutti quelli che cercano di aiutarmi.......grazie
ho provato con il server del codice ....risultato stesso errore di DX,
Lavoro con un notebook con INTEL i7 11°serie, 8 G di ram..
ho provato ad disabilitare tutti i blocchi escluso i 36 gruppi incriminati, ed la compilazione è riuscita,
quindi in teoria non dovrebbero esserci errori .Il file aia è di soli 1,8 mb per cui non è troppo grande.
domanda il tinydb , che nel progetto viene usato spesso, 12 cartelle diverse, potrebbe influire?

You have two warnings Dario:

warnings

Also, what Browser are you using?

That would probably be better served by a List View Component.
Are you using 36 Button Click events?

chrome