Working with tinydb,Listview and tableview

Please help me with these. i have 5 datas in here, ID1 to ID5. they have different values. but in my tableview the selected id is only visible and it multiplies equal to how many IDs i have. heres my blocks

It's non clear for me what you have stored in tinydb, attach please the aia

You have to read the data from TinyDB for each tag
What you are doing currently is to display 5 times the data from the 3 textboxes

Taifun

Same question asked on Kodular. Must be dual distribution development :blush:

each ID1 to ID5 has different datas Name, Age,Civil status..ID1 is selected.. and the data displayed on table is its content.. but in the Tableview, it views the ID1 data only and it is multiplied accordint to how many ID i have.. i want it to show all the data instead..

you are right sir..
i'm in a hurry to finish this project anyways, i'm using both of them on different projects.

Yes, because

As already said

Taifun

How to do it sir? and why it display 5 times?

To read data from TinyDB, xou use the GetValue method for each tag
Unfortunately we fo not know, how the data in TinyDB looks like... what about providing a Do it result?

Also are you sure to assign the values always to the NAME label or textbox?

You do not want to repeat me the same answer the third time, do you?

use Do it to debug your blocks, see also tip 4 here App Inventor: How to Learn | Pura Vida Apps
see also Live Development, Testing, and Debugging Tools
Taifun

Trying to push the limits! Snippets, Tutorials and Extensions from Pura Vida Apps by icon24 Taifun.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.