Wondering how to read the file path from image picker (and auto email)

Hello,
My goal of my project is to select a picture in my phone into the app and then enter an email address and automatically send a mail with a subject already define to this email within attachment the picture selected earlier.

blocks

I was block a the step of sending the email with the attachement.

The perfect solution is to send the mail without having to interact with a mailbox for that i try an extension efemail ( [ FREE ] eFeMail Auto Smtp Sender - Extensions - Kodular Community )

echec

But i encounter two issue:

• first I haven't been able to send a single email even without attachment
  • i don't know how to reads the file path of the image previously selected with the image picker

so the second solutions (not ideal ) was send all of that to gmail app with html

but im block at the same step of getting the file path of the image

does anyone have a solution or an idea for a fix?
thanks in advance

Any error message? There are also other email solutions... App Inventor Tutorials and Examples: Send Mail | Pura Vida Apps

The imagepicker selection gives you the path to the file... just display it in a Label to find it out or use Do it...
Btw. why are there red warnings in your blocks? You should fix them...

use Do it to debug your blocks, see also tip 4 here App Inventor: How to Learn | Pura Vida Apps
see also Live Development, Testing, and Debugging Tools
Taifun

Trying to push the limits! Snippets, Tutorials and Extensions from Pura Vida Apps by icon24 Taifun.