Windows 64-bit Emulator Open Beta

We use shared computers, which wipe roaming profiles on logout. This means our students are going to have a long startup time each time they log in and run since it'll be setting up the emulator each time, correct?

Previously (v 2.3.0) we could copy the emulator data from a user that was currently active to the c:.appinventor directory (with user write privs), and the next launch would use the data in that directory instead of something under the user's AppData directory. Is that possible with this newer version at all? If not, may I say: ugh.

You should be able to use effectively the same strategy, but rather than it all being in a single file the Android emulator structure has changed to using a directory hierarchy. You will just need to copy the whole folder hierarchy instead.

I can see the hierarchy in c:\users<username>\appdata\roaming\AppInventor, but where does that need to be copied?

Probably a lot more annoying: I can't get this exe to run as an unattended install at all. Something midway is hanging, probably expecting a clickthrough. It's not the HAXM installer, as I pulled that out and ran it separately first (successfully silently).

This is fine for an install on a few computers. When wanting to install it on 100+ computers, having to do it by hand on each and every single computer gets a little old.

I'd rather this conversation not happen on a beta thread that's almost a year old. This emulator was released, and the correct download information is here: Installing and Running the Emulator in AI2

I'd like to lock this thread. Commenting on it pops it up to an active thread, and the information here is outdated.