WIFI Transmo: WI-FI Peer to Peer Text, File transfer with Live audio transmitting

Like this?

1 Like

Thank you it works :+1:

1 Like

I will recreate this extension once my other project is completed :upside_down_face:

1 Like

I hope your other project is finished soon
:+1:

1 Like

one more question, so the first to connect will be the host? Or it automatically determined by the application randomly?

Yes, the first to send a request will be the host. The application does not randomly choose.

Sometimes, if you get a request from another device, the receiving phone may be the host. I don't know why this happens. It looks random. But, just all works fine :wink:

1 Like

Thank you :+1:

1 Like

Hello, How to send multiple file in one time?.example, I want to send all file in one folder .

Thats not posible. You can only send one file at a time.
You have to send it one by one.

1 Like

thank you.

1 Like

Hello, where do i put block merge file if i received more than 700kb?. I have succesful send one file below 700kb

Hi, you will get multiple files received. You have to merge them. Just give them a list and the destination.

Can you help me where must i put merge block

You receive multiple files and you can join them.

So i put "merge file" after all file received ?example on "when_dataReceived"?and how to get notification if the file we sent has been sent? Thank you

There is a block (Sent data) with block of length of bytes that had been sent.

1 Like

Thank you :+1:

1 Like

Hi, great extension but I was thinking. Is it possible to use it to send control info from one phone over wifi to another that send to an arduino over serial or Bluetooth.

1 Like

Hi Guys, I am new to MIT AppInventor and running the examples on the thread but I get the following errors !

Location services are enabled for the companion app. How did you guys get it going ?

Any Help would be appreciated

Hi, it seems that you are testing in companion, try with APK instead.