WIFI Transmo: WI-FI Peer to Peer Text, File transfer with Live audio transmitting

Beta test 1.1 (Live audio transfer) | CANCELLED

• Fixed some issues and minor improvements done
  • Replaced some blocks

• Starts the audio recording which will be sent to the connected device.

• Starts receiving the audio from the connected device.

1. These blocks should be used when the device is connected with the interval of a few seconds.
  2. If you've got any runtime errors while using the extension, then just ignore and dismiss them for now.

Download extension: com.kumaraswamy.wifitransmo.aix (34.3 KB)

5 Likes

Great work :grinning:

2 Likes

great!! nice!!

2 Likes

Nice extension @Kumaraswamy. As always, it is great!

2 Likes

Unfortunately while backing up the extension sources, pressed shift dlt while selecting files :disappointed:. Will be available soon :confused:

Nice extension @Kumaraswamy :upside_down_face::upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Hi im new to this mit app inventor can someone pls help me make a WI-FI file transfer app i really need help

Welcome to the community. Please read the documentation of the blocks.

how to read file

If you want to receive the file, use Receive File block. :slightly_smiling_face:

Can I make Share It app by this extension ??

Yeah that is possible

How ????
can u gave me aia

@Kumaraswamy It's best if you provide the aia file so people can easily understand
how your Aix works :sweat_smile:

You are not know How to make share it by this extension ?? :man_facepalming: :man_facepalming:

i can't make like Shareit but i can make function like that, actually i can make the project with this extension but i'm bussy :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

okay
Can I contact with u in any social media like whatsapp , telegram ....

I'm sorry that is personal account

The file receive function is the same as the sending/receiving text. If you're sending more than 700 KB then the receiver will receive multiple split file which you will need to merge it.

1 Like

@Kumaraswamy Can You Give Example of File Sharing Via P2p