Why web viewer wont show google form links?

i tried with spreadsheet n form that i make myself, i manage to record the submitted answer to my google form, but the info in the spreadsheet not showing in the app and data recorded. maybe i put the link in the wrong place of the code. here i provided my drive folder so you can put it there.
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1OBJVIP3ZcFHqOpkEuuicBmSmQ4F68dkp?usp=drive_link

Put what there ?

Have you pointed the google form responses to your spreadsheet correctly ?

drive to put the spreadsheet file and form file so i can edit in the future,

i havent pointed the google responses to the spreadsheet. i dont know how.

When you have the google form open in edit mode, click on Responses and select your google sheet from the top right of the display.

Note the order of the worksheets in the spreadsheet, it is important that the spinner data is the first worksheet.

My example is just that, and example. I provided links so you could see how it works. You need to create your own google sheet and data.

does the form link to the spinner spreadsheet? or create a new spreadsheet?

and in the code which part do i put my form link?

You can do either. I just used the spinnerData spreadsheet for both

I meant to split up the form url so you could see how it is constructed:

Ref:

so does response spreadsheet be different or same with the spinner spreadsheet?

how to get the entry code?

You can use two separate spreadsheets or just the one

You generate a prefilled form url

nice, i finally get my form to be fill in with the spinner data. my next question are

1. you say i can use two separate spreadsheet or just one. so in your example does it using 1 or separate spreadsheet?
  1. how do i make(link) my own spinner spreadsheet like u did?

It uses one spreadsheet, one worksheet for SpinnerData (lists) and one worksheet for the form responses. This should be obvious if you look at my spreadsheet.

What do you mean ?

Ow... Now i get it... I will try make thw same new worksheet

yes, i finally understand how this work. thanks a lot. god bless u.

1 more thing i want to ask, after are working well, how can we make it that we can choose/click multiple students name for each time submitting.

That would require a different approach, and more work/blocks.

You could use this extension, which provides for multi-select:

then you would need to make individual uploads for each record, or use a google apps script to allow for all data to be uploaded in one go:

thanks, i will go through it.