Why I can not work with MIT App Inventor on low-end tablets?

Here you have the topic, with your requested screenshots , and there you will find find answers from a power user named Patrick F, hmmmm.... Misterious that you don't recall that... Or is this your old clone,... Or someone has hacked your account, or someone misuse your account.

"The block design is a disaster" = topic ?

Or you are an Ai? That you behave so strangely with me?

Since when is it not working?
This is the last uploaded aia file by you:

Difference in output of text length depending on from where it comes, list direkt, or list with blocks between - #83 by Gunnar_Scott_Freiher

How much work did you do since that?
Last resort you can login with the autoload=false option that @Patryk_F gave you and export your aia file, post here and somebody try to take a look on it.

I was trying for a little bit in my old computer and my old computer broke and now I most return to my Tablets and for the tablets is not solved the display issue mentioned in the "The block design is a disaster".

Because this I cannot work on my projects since then.

Because I have only 50% of my display available, and I have the suspicion that this display problem will be solved one day when I am 120 Years old... Because yesterday when I look into my designer then there persists that I can only use 50% from my display.

And when I initiated to work with MIT App Inventor, then this problem was not there.

The problem is not solved.

And all Screenshots and the explanation are by the MIT App Inventor Team.

I have the suspicion that it is faster to make a little homepage for me that contains this four or five blocks that I'm using without special Grafik effects, und denn I can finally proceed to learn and work.

Or better a little app that contains this four or five Blogs and the designer view to enter the arrangements.

Excuse me when I speak so extremely.

Well, none of the graphical softwares made for tablets. Maybe if you join an USB keyboard and a mouse for it and use it in windows mode not in tablet mode, switching off touchscreen keyboard, then it gets a little better, but still, not for graphical work. You also can connect a monitor to your tablet through an USB -> HDMI(or whatever your monitor use) , adapter. These are the cheapest options.

Hmm.... If You buy me a computer or laptop, (my computer is broken) a computer, where I can connect my Tablet, to flash a windows on it via usb + adb, and an technician, that can make this work, an if you have a Windows rom, that this technician can flash on my tablet.... And if you buy me an usb Hub that works with my tablet, and have the monitor connection posibility (unfortunately I forgot the name of this device) then, if you have a room for me where i can put a big table in it, that the technician have a place to make his works, because in the moment i work with that tablet / tablets in my bedroom, and i don't want that the tecnician must work in my bedroom... Ah, and before I forgot, if you buy me also a mouse and a keyboard..... Then it is possible to connect a mouse a keyboard, and a display to my Tablet....

Because I am not only a newbie in MIT App Inventor, I m also a newbie in Tablets, and Android....

But for now it is cheaper that the developers finally make his works, and solve the library issues, from what Ewpatton every time speaks eh wrote... Or if it is Google's fault, to speak with them to solve the library issue, (if they are causing it)